Don't Starve Challenges (250+)

3 minutes ago, Kzisor said:

@Chris1488 gave me more ideas.

• Trinket Collector: Collect one of every trinket in the game on a single map.
  • Chess Master: Build a human size chess set with the appropriate amount of pieces for both the light and the dark side.
  • Map Maker: Build a cartography machine.
  • Weather Forecaster: Build a Temperature Gauge and a Weather Gauge.
  • Musician: Build a one man band.

Added! :D

I have a few ideas:

• Old McDonald: Wear any kind of overalls and a straw hat, while holding a pitchfork.
  • Spiderman: Wear a spider hat.
  • Spiderception: Wear a spider hat as Webber.
  • Bear Grylls: Eat any raw meat.
  • You underestimate the power of The Dark Side: Die from a shadow creature.
  • Do you like waffles?: Prepare a delicious waffle in the crock pot.
  • Dark side of the moon: Stand under the shadow of a meteor for 2 seconds.
  • I like to live life dangerously: Kill a hostile mob whilst only having one health left.

13 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

I have a few ideas:

• Old McDonald: Wear any kind of overalls and a straw hat, while holding a pitchfork.
  • Spiderman: Wear a spider hat.
  • Spiderception: Wear a spider hat as Webber.
  • Bear Grylls: Eat any raw meat.
  • You underestimate the power of The Dark Side: Die from a shadow creature.
  • Do you like waffles?: Prepare a delicious waffle in the crock pot.
  • Dark side of the moon: Stand under the shadow of a meteor for 2 seconds.
  • I like to live life dangerously: Kill a hostile mob whilst only having one health left.

I've added them! Thanks for the input! 

@Arlesienne and @VarsoZergy when you type @ you have to click on the name for it to mention properly.

• Frozen Empire: Freeze 25 creatures with an Ice Staff.
  • Frozen Leader: Become frozen while having followers. Does not include creatures which follow you because you have their item in your inventory.
  • Lightning Mastery: Use 'End is Nigh' book while standing in base to light your lightning rods.
  • Surviving Poverty: Without using any science survive an entire year. As Wickerbottom, do not use any advanced technologies that other characters do not have access to use.
  • By the nick of time...: Revive while the countdown for world reset is less than 10 seconds while playing Don't Starve Together.

42 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

27 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Diamonds Are Forever: inspired by @KittyDub. Get enough gems to arrange them into shapes like hearts for decoration.

20 minutes ago, VarsoZergy said:

Blood Diamond: Kill a snurtle/Slurtle  or a moleworm who is eating a gem or thulecite

inspired by @arlesienne

7 minutes ago, Kzisor said:

@Arlesienne and @VarsoZergy when you type @ you have to click on the name for it to mention properly.

• Frozen Leader: Become frozen while having followers. Does not include creatures which follow you because you have their item in your inventory.
  • Lightning Mastery: Use 'End is Nigh' book while standing in base to light your lightning rods.
  • Surviving Poverty: Without using any science survive an entire year. As Wickerbottom, do not use any advanced technologies that other characters do not have access to use.
  • By the nick of time...: Revive while the countdown for world reset is less than 10 seconds while playing Don't Starve Together.

I have added all these to the list! Keep sending them in!

Edit: I'm gonna stop replying to suggestions, I'm getting repetitive, if you're already credited and submit more I will add them, if you're new and see your name when you suggest something you'll know I added your post.

24 minutes ago, Kzisor said:

I do it on my computer. My phone denies me the option to browse the names. Sucks.

1 hour ago, Ninjanemo said:

Ahhhh... that reminds me of one of my first few posts here...

On 9/4/2016 at 11:22 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Maxwell has always asking if he looks like a farmer. And thanks to the magic of overalls I can finally say: yes, yes he does.

20160904232708_1.jpg

Farmer Maxwell.png

Brains over brawn-kill a player without attacking them
Popping power- kill a mob with Wes's balloons
The power of light-kill a ghost or shadow creature with a morning star or torch
Matador- use a enemy rook to kill five clockworks
Clockwork Tinkerer -repair 3 broken clockworks

I have ideas for META achievement since the point's is kinda self-proclaimed

Missable Achievement

• Vote or Starve: Voted Don't Starve Together as bet played with friend

Steam Market

• Sellout: Sold an Elegant Skins on the Steam Market
  • Leisure: Bought an Elegant Skins on the Steam Market
  • Yard Sale: Sold 25 Skins on the Steam Market
  • Flea Market: Sold 25 Pleated Shirt on Steam Market
  • Wall Street: Made profit from selling a skin at the market

Steam Workshop

• Miss Information: Installed 5 client side mod at once
  • Fully Geared: Installed 25 mods at once
  • System Overload: Installed 50 mods at once
  • Original Character, Do not copy: Created and Uploaded your own character mod
  • Refined Craft: Created and Uploaded 5 mods
  • On fire: Created and Uploaded 25 mods
  • Coffee Drinker: Created and Uploaded 50 mods
  • Overpowered: Play as the doglike Musha
  • Filling in the Void: Play as 3 of the unimplemented character (Winnie, Wilton, Pyro, etc)
  • Fursonification: Played as 5 different furry character
  • Back from the depth: Saw an eldritch horror and survived

Steam Community

• Navigator: Made a Guide for Don't Starve on Steam
  • CharlieFan13: Uploaded 15 Artwork on Steam
  • Master Critique: Published a Review for Don't Starve Together

Other

• Professional Sh*tposter: Spent longer in the forum that in actual game

Ancient warrior: use all the ancient kit, thulecite crown, suit and club

Wrap yourself in nightmares !: use night armor and dark sword at the same time

On the threshold: (as maxwell) keep your sanity in check

Erich zann: use the one man band and the pan flute at the same time

Just as planned: make two mobs fight each other (example: deerclops and beefalo)

Grand Explorer:  Uncovered the entire overworld map.

Darkness Explorer:  Uncovered the whole _underworld_ map.

Geography Teacher:  Made a map using the cartography table for at least one other player.

Advanced Professor of Geography:  Drew the WHOLE map of either level for at least one other player.

These should probably all go right after the Map Maker one, where you make the cartography table itself, to make sense.  Not sure about the heart levels, although I think the uncover the _entire_ map ones might deserve red hearts?

...not that I'm naming these 'cos I've done any of them myself recently, or anything... (whistles)

Must...resist...urge...to do...checklist...on...self...

...Notorious

On 12/25/2016 at 2:26 AM, TitanCat said:

I have ideas for META achievement since the point's is kinda self-proclaimed

Missable Achievement

• Vote or Starve: Voted Don't Starve Together as bet played with friend

Steam Market

• Sellout: Sold an Elegant Skins on the Steam Market
  • Leisure: Bought an Elegant Skins on the Steam Market
  • Yard Sale: Sold 25 Skins on the Steam Market
  • Flea Market: Sold 25 Pleated Shirt on Steam Market
  • Wall Street: Made profit from selling a skin at the market

Steam Workshop

• Miss Information: Installed 5 client side mod at once
  • Fully Geared: Installed 25 mods at once
  • System Overload: Installed 50 mods at once
  • Original Character, Do not copy: Created and Uploaded your own character mod
  • Refined Craft: Created and Uploaded 5 mods
  • On fire: Created and Uploaded 25 mods
  • Coffee Drinker: Created and Uploaded 50 mods
  • Overpowered: Play as the doglike Musha
  • Filling in the Void: Play as 3 of the unimplemented character (Winnie, Wilton, Pyro, etc)
  • Fursonification: Played as 5 different furry character
  • Back from the depth: Saw an eldritch horror and survived

Steam Community

• Navigator: Made a Guide for Don't Starve on Steam
  • CharlieFan13: Uploaded 15 Artwork on Steam
  • Master Critique: Published a Review for Don't Starve Together

Other

• Professional Sh*tposter: Spent longer in the forum that in actual game

While these are cool I won't be adding them to the list since the list is more gameplay based, and I also am trying to avoid things related to the skins as some skins may be harder to get than others. I thought the achievement with Maxwell and his unshadowed skin making him William Carter was cool, but I didn't attack any point to it since the unshadowed skin set is a rare drop.

Also while I am basing off of pc, I'm pretty sure aside from don't starve together a majority of these achievements can be done on the other platforms the game is on, where as the ones you listed are pc and internet based mostly. 

Thanks for trying though, and if you want to add more gameplay based suggestions feel free and I will add them :)

On 12/25/2016 at 3:59 AM, GiddyGuy said:

Also I'm color blind...not really mind making it easier to differentiate the hearts.

Apologies for not being able to see the hearts, that's why I put the name of the color by the ones in the key hoping that would aid color blind people, my knowledge of color blind people extends to they see different shades, like red green would see different shades of red and green for certain colors, or black and white would still see different shades of black and white.

Of course I'm no expert and if you have a suggestion to make it easier for colorblind people to see it, please let me know! I tried using other symbols but when you try to alt+number to put the symbol in the forum and web browser does weird stuff, heart was the only one I didn't have a hassle with so I color coded it.

Just now, Magicphobic said:

Apologies for not being able to see the hearts, that's why I put the name of the color by the ones in the key hoping that would aid color blind people, my knowledge of color blind people extends to they see different shades, like red green would see different shades of red and green for certain colors, or black and white would still see different shades of black and white.

Of course I'm no expert and if you have a suggestion to make it easier for colorblind people to see it, please let me know! I tried using other symbols but when you try to alt+number to put the symbol in the forum and web browser does weird stuff, heart was the only one I didn't have a hassle with so I color coded it.

Adding multiple hearts the more points it gets would be the perfect way to solve this issue. 1 Heart for 1 point, 2 hearts for 3 points and 3 hearts for 7 points.

Just now, Kzisor said:

Adding multiple hearts the more points it gets would be the perfect way to solve this issue. 1 Heart for 1 point, 2 hearts for 3 points and 3 hearts for 7 points.

Alright I'll do that! Thank you! I'll edit the list now, so everyone please stand by, going to take awhile. (also have to add some new suggestions I've gotten)

Archived