NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I wonder who would be Webber's dentist.

If you've seen the new Hot Lava cartoon, I wonder how he'd react to little Hazard?

But are those baby teeth? image.png.cc829f65ff54a8f89ccca7d056be2b17.png

Haha yeah, I saw XD They both seem to like lollipops XD

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You drew him so cute!

13 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Good job at getting the kid resemblance out from under the spider. It can be challenging!

Thank you! QwQ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2018 at 11:37 AM, NightWonder7 said:

5b292319d26d5_DS-ClassDifferences.thumb.png.f7c9b9fe8ec4c69f12f38cbeeb56baf6.pngTop 10 pictures taken at the exact right moment

Maxwell deserves it. His smugness needs to be dropped a peg.:wilson_sneaky:

On 6/26/2018 at 8:34 PM, NightWonder7 said:

5b32db3e08242_DS-Neutral.thumb.png.1263586ee8f339728af7d2b1c215161c.png

"That gobbler's been eyeing us for a hour now, should we send Woodie to stalk it back?"

12 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b34ad7968b68_DS-Spliced.thumb.png.e38532606b8cb4092f44bf2f13667ab6.png

Beautiful lighting! I love your use of lomography here.

Sorry for the lack of comments, I'm way back on page 60 of notifications. Gorge, work, and other things have taken a while to check.,

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/29/2018 at 10:26 AM, minespatch said:

"That gobbler's been eyeing us for a hour now, should we send Woodie to stalk it back?"

Laughing react due to this comment >u<

On 6/29/2018 at 10:26 AM, minespatch said:

I'm way back on page 60 of notifications.

Yesh! Hope you can catch up eventually (though that's the reason I limit myself to certain subforums ^^; )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29.6.2018 at 12:26 AM, minespatch said:

Oh my goodness XD

Beautiful lighting! I love your use of lomography here.

Thank you!

Sorry for the lack of comments, I'm way back on page 60 of notifications. Gorge, work, and other things have taken a while to check.,

Hey, don't worry about it ^^ Thank you for taking your time to look at my art in the first place.

• Thanks 1

5b3d467374928_WayneReference2018.thumb.png.d82f1968ecee517d6835f2407d129b68.png

After all this time I finally managed to update his ref sheet ;u; Come to think of it, this is the first proper ref sheet I've ever made... Nevertheless, it needed an update. His bio is in the spoilers ; )

Spoiler

Name: Wayne Barner

Nationality: American

Height: 172 cm

Personality: 
With a hard-working spirit, Wayne ceases the day with a positive attitude. He is always willing to help whenever he can, and getting dirt on his hands is one of his least concerns. An honest person with good intentions, yet he can be naïve at times. He seldom gets angry, but can still get annoyed. Despite being outgoing, he often tries to avoid conflicts and likes having some time for himself every now and then.

Story:
Almost right after he was born, Wayne got dropped off in an orphanage in New York City. Whoever left him there also left a note which also determined his name. Wayne spent the first seven years at that orphanage and didn’t have any friends except for one girl.

Soon he, among other children, was sent on an orphan train that headed towards the West-Coast; dropping them off to adoptive families along the way. Wayne was one of the very last children to be adopted and ended up in a small town outside of San Francisco. A couple who were leading a small group of local chimney sweepers took him in. They already had a son who was eight years older than Wayne, but the couple began to favour Wayne over their son.

It was soon discovered that Wayne was very dedicated to work, and therefore his adoptive parents saw him as a valuable agent for income. Eventually his adoptive father arranged a better job for Wayne in the city of San Francisco. He moved out at the age of 15 and began working as a ground worker. There he made good friends with two men and moved in to their tenement flat.

Wayne would send the money he earned to his family every month. His adoptive brother would go in to the city and collect the money. Unfortunately, due to past events, bitterness and jealousy, Wayne’s brother fell in to alcoholism and demanded more and more money. In the end, Wayne wasn’t able to pay his demands. It didn’t help with the dwindling economy in the country either.

One night, after a really bad day with several unfortunate events, Wayne went to the top of his tenement building to calm himself down, but ended up falling asleep. He was woken up by the smell of smoke; the building was burning. With no way to go, he stayed put, but a familiar voice coming from one of the lower levels made him enter the building. Just when he reached the level under the roof, the floor under him collapsed, and he was trapped in a corner with fire approaching. A voice, followed by a vague shadow within the flames, reached out to him and offered him a way out. Without hesitation, Wayne agreed, and the next moment, he woke up in a strange wilderness he later learns is far, far away from his home; The Constant.

Other facts:

• Wayne has some degrees of writing and reading difficulties.
  • As a kid, he was quite shy. He was also bullied quite often for being small.
  • Wayne is from the working class.
  • He was often mistaken for being a girl.
  • He is a very good whistler.
  • He has worn his neckerchief for almost his entire life - it was his very first possession.
  • He has been pyrophobic to some degrees throughout his life, but it worsened after WW1 and the incident before he was abducted to The Constant.
  • He was well known by many young boys in San Francisco and often acted like a big brother to them.
  • The fire may not have been caused due to an accident.
  • He joined the other survivors when he stumbled upon Florid Postern.

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6.7.2018 at 6:10 AM, DragonMage156 said:

It'd be interesting to see a visual representation of their relationships but I think that's already been drawn >u<

I've actually got some pieces of that already now that I think about it XD

On 1.6.2018 at 11:46 PM, NightWonder7 said:

5b11be3da6d11_DS-CatchingupFire.thumb.png.b14ae4f925fbbced0d3198b5c11c42c1.png

On 21.10.2017 at 1:38 AM, NightWonder7 said:

59eb5f3cd54b8_DS-StickSword.thumb.png.d25d5705a43f1cddf5401d38a359e299.png

On 6.7.2018 at 3:17 AM, AretMaw said:

I would like to purchase your son for a total of ALL OF MY MONEY please.

Aw shucks 0///0 why use all your money when you've got your own precious son? ',: )

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Aw shucks 0///0 why use all your money when you've got your own precious son? ',: )

That is true! XD

They're like best buds. Remember the time they tried ruling the Constant together?... Oh wait...

All I need now is a dorky precious DS OC >u<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

They're like best buds. Remember the time they tried ruling the Constant together?... Oh wait...

They're not exactly best buds in their Triumphant forms :')

4 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

As I have said before, he's a wolf child. I continue to stick by this theory even though a backstory has been released, it's just fake news.

Wait who's the wolf child again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1