NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

16 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I guess Wayne has gotten a smidge over his fear of fire with this?:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. The rivalry is still a thing?
  3. I think several players have gotten through that thing.

1. At least it's the type that won't burn. Well, the head attached to it might scold him but-

2. Yes indeed XD

3. I can imagine ;u;

• Like 1

5d0a3b511f035_GhostsandSpiders1.thumb.png.400aab0544c710996e9b42b53dc203c7.png5d0a3b55849b8_GhostsandSpiders2.thumb.png.e3551c11658770b231753028da52fbc3.png

Got a question about what Wayne thought about spiders and ghosts (and Abigail). Basically Wayne was never really afraid of spiders themselves (he was often the one to handle them whenever one intruded the house before he came to the Constant), but of course, if you increase the size and aggression in anything, it'll become scarier and more threatening.

When it comes to ghosts, he has always been a bit of a skeptic. However he quickly learned that they were very much real and not someone to mess with in the Constant. There was a similar sense of skepticism when he first met Abigail, but after a while he saw her as much of a child as Wendy and Webber

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, SkylordElberich said:

Personally, I prefer the Vargling or Kittykit, but Glomglom does have a certain.. bizzare appeal!

All the critters have their charm UwU

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Even without pet skins, Glom would still be my favorite (thought the bearded dragon just make it 10x better).

Ohhh that skin looks fuzzy ^w^

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Glomglom here reminds me of Snoopy when he cries.:wilson_ecstatic:

Pfff I didn't realize XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wayne needs to ask Wickerbottom to put Triumphant Wayne in the time out corner.:wilson_sneaky:

Have you been using a similar brush that Quoth has been using for that final one?

Oh, someone has to put him to place XD

I'm not aware which brushes she's using, but these are certainly not something I use often ^^;

• Like 1