NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

15 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I don't really have much to offer these days; I just don't have the energy or motivation. But I hope that will change soon.

Anyway, I'm glad winter is finally over ^^

Idk if it's art block but I hope you can push past it soon.

Heh, hope you look forward to Summer. Meanwhile, we diving straight into Winter over here >u<

11 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I just hope people don't mind the overflow of this OC on this thread ;u;

It's totally fine! And he's still technically DS related :p

Honestly I'd probably do the same with Kage once I settle on a look for him ^^;

• Like 1

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

You also had his coworkers too. Maybe one of them could have a similar story to Albert where they see freaky connections to people missing?

I have a loose story in mind; just gotta figure out a way to present it ;u; But for now I can tell that they assume Wayne to be dead.

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Idk if it's art block but I hope you can push past it soon.

I hope so too ;_;

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Heh, hope you look forward to Summer. Meanwhile, we diving straight into Winter over here >u<

Hehe, I hope it's not as cold as here ^^;

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2016 at 3:18 PM, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Disappointment.jpg

Am I too late for Halloween? 0.o

It's okay, Wendy; I don't like raisins either

This is one of my favorites. No one seems to like raisins, but particularly when they could have had a sugary treat instead.

• Like 3

On 24.4.2018 at 12:37 AM, minespatch said:

Is he doubting one of the egotists on the island?:wilson_sneaky:

Mmmmaybe >u>

On 3.5.2018 at 1:26 AM, gallusvarius said:

I had seen a lot of your stuff on DeviantArt, it's really funny. Do you post more actively on here?

Again though, really. I always like your stuff, so much of it is just amazing and quite witting. 

Aw gosh 0////0 Thank you so much! That means a lot to hear >w< 

I try to post any DS related stuff I make here, but lately I've been a little busy, plus my creativity has been bobbing at the bottom notch ( ._.) Also I want to spare this thread for too much OC stuff, which is the only thing I seem to have been able to produce lately : P I hope I get back on track once summer comes ^^

On 5.5.2018 at 5:39 PM, gallusvarius said:

This is one of my favorites. No one seems to like raisins, but particularly when they could have had a sugary treat instead.

Oh, absolutely :B I can't stand that stuff myself XD

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Aw gosh 0////0 Thank you so much! That means a lot to hear >w< 

I try to post any DS related stuff I make here, but lately I've been a little busy, plus my creativity has been bobbing at the bottom notch ( ._.) Also I want to spare this thread for too much OC stuff, which is the only thing I seem to have been able to produce lately : P I hope I get back on track once summer comes ^^

That's okay! OC stuff is good. I believe I watch you on DA, so I'll be seeing it there if it's not here. 
If inspiration runs low, just do what you can. ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Also I want to spare this thread for too much OC stuff, which is the only thing I seem to have been able to produce lately : P I hope I get back on track once summer comes ^^

Post eeet!! It counts since he's still DS related ^_^ (Unless you're talking about Melanie and those related OCs).

• Like 3

On 7.5.2018 at 4:36 AM, gallusvarius said:

That's okay! OC stuff is good. I believe I watch you on DA, so I'll be seeing it there if it's not here. 
If inspiration runs low, just do what you can. ^^

Thanks for the reassurance ^^ Oh, what name do you go by there? Perhaps I've seen you around >u>

On 7.5.2018 at 6:22 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Post eeet!! It counts since he's still DS related ^_^ (Unless you're talking about Melanie and those related OCs).

Hehe, I guess I'm just stuck in the mind set that people expect fan arts instead of original stuff; this thread was after all meant to be a platform for DS fan art, not OCs. I just want to give people what they came for. Things have sadly changed, but I'm glad that there are people who wants to see more of Wayne and my other original creations ;w; 

There are some triumphant DS OC stuff @AretMaw and I worked on the last couple of months however :3 I'll post it here if she's okay with it.

On 8.5.2018 at 2:24 AM, AretMaw said:

Give. Us. More. Wayne. :3

Hmmmm maybe hmmmm >->

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(You too. I wanna see more Whyatt >u< ) (But jk if you're having an art block rn)

Yes >:3

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Oh, what name do you go by there?

The same name I go by here.

I'd be surprised if you have seen me. I'm not all that known, and not sure I just comment a whole lot (On DA.). Sometimes there, I just silently watch people. 

Edited by gallusvarius
Added information that is found in parenthesis.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

There are some triumphant DS OC stuff @AretMaw and I worked on the last couple of months however :3 I'll post it here if she's okay with it.

Yup, go ahead ^^

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(You too. I wanna see more Whyatt >u< ) (But jk if you're having an art block rn)

7 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Yes >:3

>->
<-<
Hmmm...
I may have something coming soon...
>->
*hides*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10.5.2018 at 1:51 AM, gallusvarius said:

The same name I go by here.

I'd be surprised if you have seen me. I'm not all that known, and not sure I just comment a whole lot (On DA.). Sometimes there, I just silently watch people. 

Ah I see >0> I'll be looking out for you at least ^^

17 hours ago, AretMaw said:

>->
<-<
Hmmm...
I may have something coming soon...
>->
*hides*

Hmmmm yes! Hype! hmmmm >->

• Like 2