These Hallowed Nights

3 minutes ago, nome said:

Have kids, then you can send them out to collect candy and steal all the best stuff for yourself after you put them to bed! :) 

But kids take nine months to procure on average and are very attention-requiring! Like taming beefalos!

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

But kids take nine months to procure on average and are very attention-requiring! Like taming beefalos!

Fun fact, the guy who implemented beefalo training had a new baby as he was doing it. Coincidence?

1 hour ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Browses Klei Forums
Sees another artwork by @AquaRC
Becomes inspired to draw pictures
Realize I have no artistic skills
Goes back to whining to Klei for Rose and Halloween Skins

Can we have the Rose and Halloween Skins pretty please?
I'll trade you all the Halloween candy I collect!

And no I am not too old for Trick-or-Treating; you can never be too old for free candy

Flattered really am but try and practice? Until you're satisfied with your work?

(BTW me inspiring you? Oh god that makes me happy xd and blush a bit hehehe.)

Just now, Mr.P said:

I prefer the term Eldritch and you know it. Deamons pffff that's almost insulting.

The Old Ones predate daemons, so it's like... Older Than They Look situation.
(This's coming from someone who is stuck looking like 11-13 year old, and who can kinda relate.) 

16 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

The Old Ones predate daemons, so it's like... Older Than They Look situation.
(This's coming from someone who is stuck looking like 11-13 year old, and who can kinda relate.) 

Yes yes, but eldritch itself isn't exclusive to Cthulhu etc. since it's from 16th century Scottish and simply a synonym of sinisterly unusual. Besides, a typical test with any holy symbol figures it out. A d(a)emon will to some extent back away, whereas a GM will simply get hyped how to use it (against their group).

Archived