These Hallowed Nights

Hrmmm... it's probably unintended, but if you take the capitalised letters from the 3 images (i.e. WAKHNA / INSA / EASB) and treat them as an anagram, you get A BANISH AWAKENS.  Combined with the thread title: These Hallowed Nights / A Banish Awakens.  

Coincidence?  Yep, most likely; especially since grammatically, it should actually be banished.  Nonetheless, it sort of fits well with the whole "Charlie previously being the Grue and is now taking over" situation (not to mention the commented out character strings for the shaking Queenly Figure).

13 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Hrmmm... it's probably unintended, but if you take the capitalised letters from the 3 images (i.e. WAKHNA / INSA / EASB) and treat them as an anagram, you get A BANISH AWAKENS.  Combined with the thread title: These Hallowed Nights / A Banish Awakens.  

Coincidence?  Yep, most likely; especially since grammatically, it should actually be banished.  Nonetheless, it sort of fits well with the whole "Charlie previously being the Grue and is now taking over" situation (not to mention the commented out character strings for the shaking Queenly Figure).

Beautiful.

It's not a banshee, is it? Asking as in folklore, it/she signalises death drawing close - just like Charlie as the Grue did. And she - Charlie, that is - has taken some radical steps in independence...

1 hour ago, JohnConnor said:

@JoeW Some skins that released this week are marked 'Costume collection', such as 'Catty Costume', others are not, such as 'Thorned Laurel'.

Do they both drop only during this limited time?

I can answer that for you.

Yes, the Costume Collection skins will only drop for the Halloween season, but will still be available to everyone via trade, market, and Trade-Inn(?). They won't disappear either unlike the event skins. 

17 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

Which klei developer do I have to torture to allow me to keep Krampwell? 

If we're lucky, modders will swoop in and help us keep these costumes. Cause I mean, honestly with this costume and a Halloween mod I've installed, how can this not be awesome

2.jpg

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

I can answer that for you.

Yes, the Costume Collection skins will only drop for the Halloween season, but will still be available to everyone via trade, market, and Trade-Inn(?). They won't disappear either unlike the event skins. 

Except that the full question didn't seem to be answered. The costume skins are obvious, but what about the other skins released along side them that aren't marked as being in the costume collection like the bowler hat, thorned laurel, toga, sandals, floppy straw hat, ect.? I'm hoping they stick around all year but I haven't seen any confirmation one way or the other.

9 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Except that the full question didn't seem to be answered. The costume skins are obvious, but what about the other skins released along side them that aren't marked as being in the costume collection like the bowler hat, thorned laurel, toga, sandals, floppy straw hat, ect.? I'm hoping they stick around all year but I haven't seen any confirmation one way or the other.

I'm pretty sure they're going to stick around, because I've already seen them being sold (for exorbitant prices) in the steam marketplace.  They wouldn't be allowed to be sold if they weren't sticking around.

(Although I could do without the a$$hats selling the laurel for literally $80)

11 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

-_-.pngOnly Costume Collection skins will be limited time. The rest are here to stay.

2 minutes ago, JohnConnor said:

@Chris1488 What I mean is that there are skins released this week that belong to the category 'Costume Collection' while some others released this week as well do not belong to 'Costume Collection'

Do both of them only drop during this weeks?

I know you can buy them from Steam market.

Only costumes are dropped during the week leading up to Halloween.  All regular drops are still happening.  Costumes will only drop leading  up to Halloween.

3 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure why we're not taking a closer look at those letters. They seem important.

On 10/23/2016 at 10:55 AM, AquaRC said:

Happy Halloween everybody!

jA2t1vlh.jpg

Browses Klei Forums
Sees another artwork by @AquaRC
Becomes inspired to draw pictures
Realize I have no artistic skills
Goes back to whining to Klei for Rose and Halloween Skins

Can we have the Rose and Halloween Skins pretty please?
I'll trade you all the Halloween candy I collect!

And no I am not too old for Trick-or-Treating; you can never be too old for free candy

• Developer
19 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

And no I am not too old for Trick-or-Treating; you can never be too old for free candy

Have kids, then you can send them out to collect candy and steal all the best stuff for yourself after you put them to bed! :) 

Archived