Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Can you guys calm the heck down? We know Waddle probably knows how to use a spear, but remember there's like, millions of spears in this place. Look at the armor stands for instance. Anyone can just take a weapon from it and ram it into someone. That's already been proven by Ysul's death. I need to think about who I'm going to vote for before I go for the most obvious choice..."

Pyro awoke when the host started speaking. "Man, I hate how the host acts, sure he can kill us all, but geez, toying with people's lives is sadistic. Then again, if I was the host, I'd have people solve minigames, but hey, just my thought." Pyro then thinks about who to vote for, if he didn't vote, he dies. So he had to choose.

"I think Battal must've tried to buddy-buddy with Mena only to then stab her with the spear. Seriously, if I wanted to kill somebody, that's how I would do it. After all, aren't most murders committed by somebody close to the victim? So therefore, I vote Battal for trying to kill Mena."

• Developer
15 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

"ANYBODY CAN WAVE A BLOODY SPEAR AROUND YOU PILLOCK! 

Besides, even if Waddle did do it, would they be THAT stupid to use the spear? It'd be obvious! Somebody's trying to frame my best friend, the evidence points to it."

Yes, and I thought the same, but that isn't exactly conclusive either... reverse psychology and all that... we'll think it's too obviious then ignore the obvious when it was, you know, obvious...

"The glass does intrigue me." Zek added. "Naturally the first thing go come to mind is my fishbowl, but then I remembered the laboratory. Make of it what you will."

Edited by Zeklo
Made text blue (was at school prior)
  • Like 2

(Dangit how do you guys type so fast)

"I'll admit, my first thought was Waddle too," Mena spoke, "But I agree with Toast. Using a spear to try to murder me would be stupid, since as everyone can see, it almost immediately implicates them. Besides, Waddle didn't even bring their spear with them this time. Anyone could have simply taken a spear from a suit of armor or something. I don't think it's enough evidence to pick him out."

"You have a lot of good points Mob, but I'd have to disagree with you about the touching thing. It could be used to cover up evidence, but it's also likely the intentions were innocent. I mean, you, Dwer, and Lipton were all just trying to help me up, and while what DM did definitely wasn't wise, it's more than likely that she was so distraught that it just didn't cross her mind until it was too late. Think back to a year ago when Tater cremated Toast's body before anyone could get a close look. He ended up being innocent, but just made a mistake in the heat of the moment. It could happen to any of us."

• Like 4

"First night, I felt like it, my train-like brain was like "think of somebody to vote for, buddy, or I'll take your coal privileges away." and my memory tends to work like drawings on paper, where they sometimes smudge and details get fuzzy but I think I remember you being nice to Mena. Therefore, my instincts say vote for him since I tend to repeat myself even if I've said it from five seconds ago to a day ago, or two days, or a week before. Although, sometimes I fear that somebody can tap into my brain and manipulate what I say and do. But paranoia aside, I have my suspicions. I am human... Well, 25% human. I think."

Lipton raised an eyebrow under her layer of spider skin and fur when she heard Pyro's reasoning. "Pyro, I know you've been sleeping mostly this entire time, maybe you should just wait to hear everyone's arguments and pick someone based off of those." She crossed her arms tightly. "I'm not voting until everyone gets to say something."

• Like 2

Mezukie spoke up "Where was your solid evidence against Soto? Because he killed before and you didn't like his attitude isn't solid evidence since it seems he was helping now, wasn't he? Why is it now we're to paranoid? When aren't we in a house full of people killing each other, innocence or guilty, just to get out. While it may be just to make it seem like Waddles didn't do it, it could also be used by Waddles because that's what they want you to think. Or do you want us to just think one way about this and not lynch them? Because it MUST only be that they are blaming someone ALWAYS right? No one ever thought to go a different route huh? Not only that but you guys are really jumping on to defend them when you didn't for Soto. Say it's for personal reasons, you like this person more than the other. But then the person you like more ends up being one of the killers. And you may even be innocent and just trying to help a friend while they aim the knife right at your back while you tell everyone no, and you get killed as they get away. Don't get me wrong I don't think it was Waddles, but that doesn't mean it wasn't them either,"

• Like 3

"Hm. Allow me to defend myself."

*Casually walks up to Corinth*

"First thing's first. I AM NOT PINK."

*Steps back*

"Now that that's out of the way, let's look at the facts. Someone got stabbed by a spear, and there's someone here who usually has a spear. Seems like a perfect match, right? Almost too perfect. Thing is, the assumption is some pretty obvious bait, and you all are going for it. Just think of this from the killer's point of view - by using a spear to attack Mena, they were simultaneously throwing dirt off of themselves and onto me. A two for one deal, who'd pass up the opportunity to kill two innocents with one stone? That's a bit more likely than just assuming reverse psychology. And honestly, the last time we tried to lynch on that logic, we ended up killing our detective."

*Grabs a soda from the bar and opens it*

"Heck, I haven't even seen my spear once since we all got trapped here. Was actually intending to go searching for it today...but someone else found it first, seems."

*Sip*

"As for my vote. Well, Corinth here seems to be rather...quick to jump to conclusions. Maybe you all didn't notice, but yesterday, they were one of the first, if not the first person to accuse Soto. And now, they're pointing fingers at me. Almost like they're trying to steer public opinion towards the innocents, no? It's true that Soto was acting strange, and we all know he's innocent now - but I'd just like to mention that Corinth was the one who brought Soto's past to the table in the first place."

• Like 1

Pyro replied to Lipton saying "Good evidence never really comes up until later. And the exception is good evidence that gets overlooked but resurfaces after being brought up but even still, you gotta throw a couple darts at a board to see what you hit."

Pyro agreed with what Mezukie said "Soto turned out to be the detective, dude got fried in the end.".

Pyro ended what he had to say by saying "Now, I'm usually the type of guy who wants to stab the person who just cut infront of me rather than go to the end of the line and wait. And, if I had been given a weapon, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one breathing besides this cultist we have for a host. Even still, I know if I did that, people would probably retaliate and even if I'm the only one walking out, everybody's gonna come back next year and what happened to Soto would happen to me, and you know what? I 'aint willing to stab half the people in this room. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna get myself a manly chocolate milkshake from the bar. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIRS AND MA'MS!"

2 hours ago, Battal said:

Do you have any evidence that might point to me killing anyone."

(Glass, a bottle is made out of glass, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR YOU @BOTTLE?!?)

"Hey now Mobb. I know she may be a bit suspicious but remember, Mafia members can choose who to kill. And I don't see why she would have decided to kill Ysulyan and not anyone else. And I do agree, the spear thing seems pretty bait-y."

He gets closer to the proofs they have and examines the glass.

"What about this though. I would exclude it's from Zeklo, as water would have been dropping out or we would have noticed it if it was a part of his bowl. And yes it could be from the lab but...why would one take something from there around the house? 

Now...the next thing that comes to mind to me made of glass would be a bottle. But a bottle has much more and it would be shaped in a particular way. So...what if this is a glass? Maybe the killer took a drink with them."

"..."

"Who has been in the bar room recently? I know I have, as well as Corinth."

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 4

"Well then," Zek huffed, "I'd like to start by considering those who did not contribute to searching for clues. No exceptions. Not distraught Dragon Mage or injured Mena either. Seeing as I was searching I didn't have a handle on the rest, so some assistance for details would be appreciated."

"That is a valid point," Zek nodded to Battal. "But nailing the smuggler will be difficult in it's own right, so I believe our goal should be searching for the ones actually carrying out the killings."

"Anyhow, I've thought about something and I think it's worth sharing." He turned to Lipton. "It started with you trying to lift Mena. Weight. This is a mace we're talking about here." He paused his face displaying embarrassment. 

"AndinnowayamIreferingtoMenaasheavy...wellIambutnotinabadway...aaaaaaaa"

He gave a nervous smile and tried to proceed. "W-What I mean to say is I don't think everyone here is capable of lifting a mace. Mob's theory of it being Dragon Mage does allow weight to play in. Her dragon strength should be more than capable of it." He let that sink in. "Dwer pointed out a very intriguing proposal about the glass. Corinth armed—ahaha I didn't actually mean to... not the right time... right... They have a mechanical arm, and that should be more than capable of lifting such a weapon. Those two points lead me to suspect Corinth."

"I would like to hear more theories before voting."

Edited by Zeklo
Removed repetition
  • Like 4

(Aug, late reply is late. My internet shut off for quite a while. Pretend I posted this earlier.)

"You're right." Mena replied to Mezukie. "We did act rashly with Soto. I was angry and scared. I'm still angry and scared. He had absolutely no remorse for what he did, and he mocked us about it." Her fists clenched. She was getting worked up just thinking about it. "He may have been given an 'innocent' role, but that man was a freaking psychopath!" She breathed in and out, trying to bring her temper down. "I don't know if my decision did more harm or good to us in the end. I still don't know if I even regret it, but I let my temper get the better of me, and I acted foolishly. I'm trying do to better now; to look at more sides. I'm not saying Dwer, Mob, Lipton, or DM definitely weren't trying to cover up evidence. I'm not saying Waddle definitely didn't stab me, but I'm trying to bring up these sides to things before we make the wrong choice with someone we'll regret it with."

And then that thing with Pyro happened, and Mena just stared at him weirdly as he walked out of the room. She... wasn't sure what to make of that man, train, thing, or his response. It didn't seem like he thought things through very much, or was all that stable. She'd be keeping an eye on him.

• Like 1

"OK I get it!" Dragon Mage shouted "Look I'm sorry for crying over Ysulyan's dead body and tainting some of the evidence by mistake but obviously I have a heart and feelings! Now I don't like how you're accusing people like me and Waddles for something that we obviously didn't do!" Dragon Mage sighed. "Look, we aren't looking at the evidence. First of all, the mace. Do I look like a bloody body builder? Do you really think I can lift something like that? Yes I am half dragon but no I don't have super strength. I have the same muscle mass as an average girl. Aka, a weakling. My specialty is magic for a reason. I don't have the strength of expertise for those kinda things"

"Secondly, the broken glass. Now we know that it isn't Zeklo but how do you know it's glass from a fish bowl. For all we know it could be... a drinking glass or something? I know a couple people here who used those, one of which who has a tendency to break them" She shot a glance at Corinth. "Now this may seem farfetched but I think Corinth may be involved in this whole thing. I mean he just freckin broke a glass bottle and threatened Waddle Dee with it. A little uneasy much?" Then again who isn't, she thought. "I cast my vote on Corinth"

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2

"Guys, here's an idea."  Battal says, perking up.  "If we're about to lynch someone who's innocent...why doesn't that person just say their role?!?"

"I mean, yeah, the mafia finds out...but keeping your role a secret won't matter if you're lynched!"

"I haven't been in the bar," Lipton spoke up. "And I think you guys will find nothing in the bedrooms is different... I didn't find anything." She noticed a few were leaning towards Corinith. "Hold on, is voting to lynch him the best idea we have?" She scratched her head. "As much as I feel... indifferent toward him... If we're blaming his nature, we're making the same mistake we did with Soto. The arm strength is a good point, but... it just... I don't know."

She fumbled with her hands, looking down at her feet. She glanced back up upon hearing Battal's exclamation. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. He really wants to know who has the innocent roles, doesn't he? she thought.

• Like 3