Don't Starve Together Shipwrecked

Please add Shipwrecked DLC to DST. Me and my friend started playing the normal DST with mods and made it to day 300, there's nothing much more we can do anymore, we built everything. And now we want to somehow play the Shipwrecked DLC, please make this possible for us <3 :)

Klei has a lot more important things to focus on before they even think about adding Shipwrecked Together.

-Through the Ages DST Dlc

-Android DS port

-PS4 (and XB1?) DST port

-Hot Lava

-Oxygen Not Included

-Bug fixes for SW in general

What I'm saying is, give Klei at least a year before pestering them about Shipwrecked Together. SW has been in development since before DST was even announced, so they had no intention of porting it in the first place. Besides, SW, sad to say, is very unfinished. They have to fix a ton of stuff to make it even viable for multiplayer.

On 15/07/2016 at 6:36 PM, Chris1488 said:

Klei has a lot more important things to focus on before they even think about adding Shipwrecked Together.

-Through the Ages DST Dlc

-Android DS port

-PS4 (and XB1?) DST port

-Hot Lava

-Oxygen Not Included

-Bug fixes for SW in general

What I'm saying is, give Klei at least a year before pestering them about Shipwrecked Together. SW has been in development since before DST was even announced, so they had no intention of porting it in the first place. Besides, SW, sad to say, is very unfinished. They have to fix a ton of stuff to make it even viable for multiplayer.

Don't forget SW in PS4 and XB1

20 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Oh, gosh. That actually kinda scares me. Haha, cool concept, though. Klei does have a really nice way of adding irony into games.

But, yeah, as much as I would love shipwrecked or adventure mode for DST, I think they deserve to have their own schedule.

But... I thought Through the Ages was already done? Am I missing something? (I'm fairly new to the fandom, so maybe.)

23 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

But... I thought Through the Ages was already done? Am I missing something? (I'm fairly new to the fandom, so maybe.)

All that's been added involving Through the Ages was Beefalo Riding and Resource Variants. It's not done yet.

On 15.7.2016 at 9:50 AM, Shumee said:

Please add Shipwrecked DLC to DST. Me and my friend started playing the normal DST with mods and made it to day 300, there's nothing much more we can do anymore, we built everything. And now we want to somehow play the Shipwrecked DLC, please make this possible for us <3 :)

"Please add 5-6 biomes, reskinned mobs, content that doesnt really work on its own or with the normal game, bugs upon bugs upon bugs upon bugs and really just doesn't feel like don't starve in every possible way except for the good ones"

And now in less Shipwrecked Bashing: You're not missing much. DST's limited(a lot more content than SW though) but via console you can reset ruins and caves, and with unlimited thulecite, etc. you can actually build a megabase, aka what most people do when they see everything the game has to offer. 

If they ever add it i think it will be more like having the basic world but then being able to travel to more islands(imagine the normal world generating on the sw world)making a huge world wich would cause lag of course,but i would be less than adding a new one like caves.but also that would cause some problems with the seasons

Archived