Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

which one looks better? batdork wit yellow eyes or white eyes?

I prefer the yellow version, simply because it creates much needed contrast to the eyes.

Also you guys are an off-topic factory <.<   Keep going!

7 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I prefer the yellow version, simply because it creates much needed contrast to the eyes.

Also you guys are a off-topic factory <.< keep going.

okey, yellow eyes it is.

wait, is being an off topic factory a good or a bad thing?

i was actually on a big ol' waargh and batdork drawing spree (not sure why, really), so here's a ton.

ALSO, just to clarify, on the 4th post, Waargh says "my family hates me"....it's not his...well...family family, his town was affected by a zombie plague. waargh left around the time everyone else was still consious and aware, but not being as exposed to the plague because of leaving, he is still consious and aware. he just doesn't realise everyone else is brain-dead.

7th post is my re-worked angel pichu OC. she was split into two charcters now: the pony version i was using before giving up (reworked into a hobbiest archer named heartly dartly), her adopted son, steven the three eared deer fawn, and her pet, angel the pichu. right now angel is a merp clone...i'll work it out some time. 

visible.png

thanks.png

alive.png

zombies.png

sorry.png

HNI_0033.JPG

HNI_0035.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

HNI_0031.JPG

HNI_0032.JPG

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The zombie pony's pretty cool. Though that might just be due to the fact it looks like it has a third eye. :wilson_laugh:

Your characters are starting to shape up.

naw not a zombie pony, literally the corpse of the old version of angel-now-heartlydartly(i used her as a mlp OC longer than a pokemon)

29 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

thanks ^^ i love RL rats. they're so cute and smart! i used to have one. (by used to i mean he died over 9 years ago, but eh!)

IKR! How can people hate them? I have two pet rats right now. About a year old and still going strong ^_^ they're a bit too noisy at night though ^^;

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

IKR! How can people hate them? I have two pet rats right now. About a year old and still going strong ^_^ they're a bit too noisy at night though ^^;

my rat, scabbers, was a lazy boy. he hated his excersize ball and all his toys so he just got super fat, got cancer and died. but he knew his name and came when called and loved belly rubs. and was also picky. we fed him cat food because he left his normal food for days like a hunger strike >.> the weirdo.

21 hours ago, mewthemew said:

my rat, scabbers, was a lazy boy. he hated his excersize ball and all his toys so he just got super fat, got cancer and died. but he knew his name and came when called and loved belly rubs. and was also picky. we fed him cat food because he left his normal food for days like a hunger strike >.> the weirdo.

I had a rat named that too....

He died as well...

; ~ ;

7 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

i bet he was a nice rat. what did yours look like? mine was pure whte with a brown headand stribe down his back.

I can't find any pictures. But he was a really nice rat, and he was really smart since he was a Dumbo rat.

i made a reference for waargh because i haven't done it before, and was going a bit too crazy with how he was drawn. hopefully his head looks a lot less banana like from now on >.> it's more a personal drawing, but thought i'd show you guys what he's actually supposed to look like.

oh and bonus batdork because...eh whatever, could use it.

HNI_0077.JPG

waargh reference.png

HNI_0075.JPG

batdork reference.png

Archived