Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

7 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i'm sure you can make drawing without mistakes and not bleed because you are a pro or maybe you need just better pencils

eh, what i got was fine ^^ like i said, none of this is a problem, it was all just a set up for the beginning of the comic!

1 hour ago, minespatch said:
  1. What's that cool dragon?
  2. I'm getting strong Goofy and Pluto vibes from the anthro meets quadruped art.:wilson_laugh:

1. eh, i just had this feeling. my brain just up and shouted "OH MY GOD! let's draw a dragon!" and i did. the end. :3

2. i think in general because of the fact that anthros are part human, they are considered enough of a person to own pets (which is sad. i think blinx the lynx needs a pet. maybe a turtle.)

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Sees 3rd drawing*

... that's an odd looking cat :p

pff, i dunno what YOU see but i see a perfectly beautiful cat there. such beautiful scales. what luscious wings. the way he breathes fire and eats sheep. completely normal kitty cat.

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What's your persona? I saw it in the batdork vs batnuki piece you posted the other day.

I like your -sona :3 skellys are cool.

My sona is actually the character that had her lead stuck in the sharpener. she's a mew from pokemon named "mewthemew". basically because mew is my favorite pokemon. the whole "the mew" thing came from the fact you can't have 3 letter names on twitch last time i checked...and it ended up being part of her name. she's got a brother mewtwo (AKA mewthemewtwo or mewthemew2) hopelessly obsessed and addicted to electronics. not based on anyone, just thought i'd throw that out there.

11 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I like your -sona :3 skellys are cool.

My sona is actually the character that had her lead stuck in the sharpener. she's a mew from pokemon named "mewthemew". basically because mew is my favorite pokemon. the whole "the mew" thing came from the fact you can't have 3 letter names on twitch last time i checked...and it ended up being part of her name. she's got a brother mewtwo (AKA mewthemewtwo or mewthemew2) hopelessly obsessed and addicted to electronics. not based on anyone, just thought i'd throw that out there.

so you had pen nails problems and you thought of that of your persona or you just thought about it when you drawed it?

Archived