Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

When I want to draw, and have no idea what, I start a "cat page" and draw tons of cats to help ideas flow better. A lot of them ended up being cute and decided to show you all some of them. Most of them are rough looking because they were for giving ideas, and didn't require being cleaned up.

HNI_0091.JPG

HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0093.JPG

HNI_0094.JPG

HNI_0095.JPG

HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0090.JPG

I found my older sketchbook from last September. It had pictures of cats in it, as well. a LOT of these are hard to see because I either tried erasing them, or i was sketching and never darkened in the lines. "Catface" is a mii I put into my tomodachi life game. she wasmy most favorite of all my residents ^-^ then I re-started the game and lost her.

HNI_0096.JPG

HNI_0097.JPG

HNI_0098.JPG

HNI_0099.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG

HNI_0001.JPG

HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0007.JPG

HNI_0008.JPG

HNI_0010.JPG

4 minutes ago, SirKnight said:

I believe in you!! Just practice and stuff! ovo You're never to late to start!

I actually took an animation class in college. All I got from that was the basics: walking, walking in place, hopping, four legged walk cycle.....all on paper. hopefully when I get back to college and do animation II, we'll learn how to do that sort of thing on the computer!

(i'm getting a major in animation to become a storyboard artist. :3)

Archived