Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

7 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

so you could draw a MLP zombie or animatron version of it and it won't be spooky

i actually have a character that fits that description. her name's daisy push. she's the leader of a fellow zombie herd.

8 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

care to show it maybe 

uh...sure. i can do that. um...later though. it's actually 4 AM at the moment and im running on fumes. i just drew and penned an entire comic forgetting wilson has a last name....to which the situation revolves about. i fixed it after another friend pointed it out, but i think if i'm forgetting stuff like that for who knows how long i took to make it, i think it's time to be un-awake.

37 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I just turn it around and knock it on the desk a few times, using "fingernails" hurts. ;v;

oh. for me, usually using a pen or another sharpened pencil to dig the lead out helps (maybe with a combination of knocking)

oh, btw, that cat is my poke-sona: mew (full name mewthemew. the hairless cat i called mewthemew is actually named "mewmew". oops!)

38 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

that would be a pain to use your fingernails you can easily break one

it's not breaking i'd be worrying about, it's the fact that if you make a wrong move, you can end up shaving a bit of nail off. doesn't hurt but it feels WEIRD!!

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:

@DragonMage156 @PiturcaClaudiuStef actually, she dug the excess lead out of the sharpener herself. (have you guys ever used another pencil to get the lead out of a hand-sharpener? i use my fingernails sometimes)

I started using the pencil a few years back. Before then, I think I either banged it against the desk or tried using my nails (Never manged to break a nail though).

5 hours ago, mewthemew said:

it's the fact that if you make a wrong move, you can end up shaving a bit of nail off. doesn't hurt but it feels WEIRD!!

I know that feel, especially if you have really long nails before hand :p

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Oh, sorry. Well, I'm sure something will get rid of the problem in the future. Mechanical pencils might help.

eh, mechanical pencils smudge. all of this isnt really a problem. it's more of a minor inconvinience :3

Archived