Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

6 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i thought a bit of that it seems i called it.I think they look cute,idk why it made me think that she has cat friends.also can you show me catface drawed with her body and the rest i mean not just portrait?

I hope I'm not sounding rude here, but is there a Particular reason you're fixating so much on Catface? :3

5 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I hope I'm not sounding rude here, but is there a Particular reason you're fixating so much on Catface? :3

i just wanted to see how she looks mainly my questions are curios they can fixated on other things i know i tend to put many questions sometimes i don't know how much people like that it's just how i am really,and it's ok i understand,i do tend to ask other things i'm not fixated that much on some things mainly i do tend to do this because i'm curios 

11 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i just wanted to see how she looks mainly my questions are curios they can fixated on other things i know i tend to put many questions sometimes i don't know how much people like that it's just how i am really,and it's ok i understand,i do tend to ask other things i'm not fixated that much on some things mainly i do tend to do this because i'm curios 

I see. In all honesty, Catface isn't the most interesting character in the world with a basically less-than-half-done personalty other than "she looks cute and happy and is a crazy cat lady." I'm still gonna draw her, but, I'd like to focus on drawing normal cats here for the most part ^-^

EDIT: I'm actually a firm believer of "If you can't write three paragraphs about a character without mentioning their appearance, they're not done yet."

33 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I see. In all honesty, Catface isn't the most interesting character in the world with a basically less-than-half-done personalty other than "she looks cute and happy and is a crazy cat lady." I'm still gonna draw her, but, I'd like to focus on drawing normal cats here for the most part ^-^

EDIT: I'm actually a firm believer of "If you can't write three paragraphs about a character without mentioning their appearance, they're not done yet."

you can draw normal cats too,all your drawings are very cute and i like them so you can focus on that too :^ )

Not a cat for once, but more of a test to see if gel-pens bleed through on the other side of the paper. Seems like they don't for the most part, but if the ink isn't dry, it'll mess up the picture on the other side T-T

EDIT: turns out the grey pen is sparkly, whoo!

HNI_0012.JPG

31 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw, he looks kinda like Toothless/Stitch ^u^

That's a Changeling from My Little Pony. they're grotesque bug monsters that change their form to hide from others, and feed off of their love. According to the comics, the love feast usually kills.

but. they're. so. cute.

Three ears? A radiation problem? Not a complaint, just curious.

Also, I can just see Catperson riding your new fawn.

On 7/22/2016 at 7:09 PM, mewthemew said:

Not a cat for once, but more of a test to see if gel-pens bleed through on the other side of the paper. Seems like they don't for the most part, but if the ink isn't dry, it'll mess up the picture on the other side T-T

EDIT: turns out the grey pen is sparkly, whoo!

HNI_0012.JPG

Looking forward to the new changeling spy episode? They've been hinting it all season.

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Three ears? A radiation problem? Not a complaint, just curious.

Also, I can just see Catperson riding your new fawn.

:p naw, just a birth defect. he can actually listen with all 3 ears, but it makes putting headphones on a pain. It's actually a re-make of an old, old MLP fan-art i did in this style where i accedentally gave him 3 ears. thought that idea was cute and did something better with it. His name is Steven, by the way

I dunno. What if Catface is too tall to ride Steven?

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Oh, so the fawn is a old character. That's cool. :wilson_goodjob:

Holy crap, I misread your last sentence. :wilson_ecstatic:

I thought it was a Steven universe reference. Though that is a cute idea. Her struggling to get on.

TBH, i've only seen half an episode of steven universe ^^" and yeah, i could do that :p

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

One of the newest episodes is called "Too short to ride".

Ok. i saw part of the one where Steven goes to one of those put-a-quarter-in-and-get-a-crappy-eraser machines and wants a rare one, but the evil kid has one and won't trade.

Archived