Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's fine :) My OC, Draco the Dragon (ofcoarse it was a dragon :p ) has quite a depressing story, much like Foxy's actually.

you_don_t_care_what_happens_to_me__by_dr

(Withered version. I've drawn many others versions of him :) )

Draco was quite a cool character. However, he soon got too expensive to run and repair. He also used to scare the kids sometimes so they shut him down and scraped him for parts/sold him. There's a couple other character as well like Kate the Kat and Ted-bear but I haven't drawn them that much.

And just for extras, have a plush:

Hide contents

plush_draco_by_dragonmage156-d9atk5r.jpg

And ofcoarse I'd love to show all the different Draco's I made but this is your art thread. I will however give you a link to my DA folder where you can find him (if you're interested) :)

http://dragonmage156.deviantart.com/gallery/54675811/Dragons?offset=24

coolie-oolie-o i made a comment on your DA ^^

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Thanks you, will check it tomorrow! ^_^ (The only feedback message I get among the 34+ Watch messages :^) )

I...er watched you, too :p it seems like you draw pictures the same way i do, except you're with markers, and i'm (currently) with gel-pens.

8 hours ago, mewthemew said:

I...er watched you, too :p it seems like you draw pictures the same way i do, except you're with markers, and i'm (currently) with gel-pens.

I actually use bic pens for the line work but thanks anyway ^_^ I plan to make tutorials for certain characters too so people can draw dragons and cartoony anthros :)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I actually use bic pens for the line work but thanks anyway ^_^ I plan to make tutorials for certain characters too so people can draw dragons and cartoony anthros :)

cool! for the FNAF characters i actually turn to the wiki, because there are tons of full body pictures of characters for reference. for DS characters, i look at their in-game character things from the wiki...that...um...comes with problems though. especially with maxwel who i really like to draw. But his in game playable character version looks like his head is just a gigantic tall rectangle. thank god Minespatch found me a nice tutorial for maxxy's head. for MLP, that's just muscle memory because i've been drawing that for over 4 years now.

8 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

yeah he looks so kawaii,you draw kittens so good.

Thank you. I'm sure you can probably draw cattens better than I can though.

6 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

are you planning to draw him? or just do sketches of him?

i thought sketching = drawing?

1 hour ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

no as far as i know it's sketching after that drawing or colouring.basically what i meant was if you'll color him

Oh. maybe. i kind of have a limited amount of different colors when it comes to gel-pens.

EDIT: hold on, hold on....lynx cats don't have eyebrows *face smack* lynx look like those stripey barn cats you usually see. um...oops...now what do i do?!

44 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Aw, I don't know why I never paid much attention to this thread. All of my characters used to be cats :T

cute drawings my dude

*swallows fangirling*

Oh your characters used to be cats as well? :3 what kind? I usually draw lynxes, tuxdo cats, and hairless cats now (and sometimes catface and her misadventures)

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

*swallows fangirling*

Oh your characters used to be cats as well? :3 what kind? I usually draw lynxes, tuxdo cats, and hairless cats now (and sometimes catface and her misadventures)

Oh, all kinds. The first two were my own cats irl, so an orange tabby and a maine coon would have been my main characters.

Spoiler

IMG_20150714_210222498.jpg

6 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Oh, all kinds. The first two were my own cats irl, so an orange tabby and a maine coon would have been my main characters.

Hide contents

Daww, they're cute ^^ Looks like your maine coon wants belly rubs! (Not sure if he/she likes them though. Every cat I've ever encountered happens to like belly rubs for some reason.)

8 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wait a minute...

Two main characters... one black and white... the other an orange-y tanish color... *GASPS IN SPANISH* PROTOTYPE ZED AND DONOVAN?!?! *Illuminati theme intensifies*

7 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Wait a minute...

Two main characters... one black and white... the other an orange-y tanish color... *GASPS IN SPANISH* PROTOTYPE ZED AND DONOVAN?!?! *Illuminati theme intensifies*

Zed and Donovan?

Archived