Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

7 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

nice the song is catchy and good too

Truly. Personally, I think it was one of the few times the show wasn't nightmare fuel (those...those puppets....). Also, Waluigi starred as the villain of the show (the guy singing), so that's OK I guess.

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Cos that song always makes me think of Foxy XD

I could find any better animations.

Oh my god, i LOVE it (forgive me for saying this, but i actually unironically love the FNAF series and made my own character to boot)

@DragonMage156 This is Tuxxy. as you can infer, he's a Halloween seasonal animatronic. However, he never had an endoskeleton assigned to him. I'm no expert on actual performance animatronics (like the ones at Chuck E. Cheese), but from what i researched, seasonal characters, like santa for christmas time, were just the normal characters, but re-skinned with a different costume. That was the case with my character, Tuxxy, and was retired several years before the establishment's closing. He was a re-skin of Chica.

His thing when active, was he'd have special segments every once in a while to tell child appropriate spooky stories, and make Halloween related jokes with his skull friend, Skully.

OOP! sorry, im sure you don't actually want to read the backstory of an OC ^^"

HNI_0047.JPG

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Planning on adding parts from Silver eyes and the future FNAF movie too in his backstory?

NOPE. as i said, he was retired. he's just costume parts now.

EDIT: wait, what's silver eyes?

48 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The novel. It explains the origins of purple guy.

my GOD that's AMAZING! i wish i had enough money to buy a copy of the novel (Because i'm fairly sure they're not free)...but i think i get the bare-bones basic gist. Maybe I will think about Tuxxy in there :3

MMM i've been hoping and waiting for the FNAF movie for ages. hope it's good. it probably won't be, but i can dream ^^

I haven't played any of the games but I do follow MattPat's show. It's given me a good scope on the lore and it doesn't feel as bad as the cringier side of the fandom. In fact, I love the whole mixture of theology meets technology aspect.

Besides, your oc doesn't have to apply to the main plot but can apply to Silver Eyes and the movie at least.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I haven't played any of the games but I do follow MattPat's show. It's given me a good scope on the lore and it doesn't feel as bad as the cringier side of the fandom. In fact, I love the whole mixture of theology meets technology aspect.

Besides, your oc doesn't have to apply to the main plot but can apply to Silver Eyes and the movie at least.

i haven't ACTUALLY played the games myself either. I just have a love for real world animatronics (like electronic halloween decorations and christmas dancing santas) and find the entire thing both absolutely adorable and interesting.

allrighty. any idear on what the movie's plot will be?

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Probably a extended version of the first game sprinkled with plot elements of the novel.

Ah. well. im gonna go for a few hours to get some sleep in. I'm going through that stage where nothing seems to make sense anymore.

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

OOP! sorry, im sure you don't actually want to read the backstory of an OC ^^"

That's fine :) My OC, Draco the Dragon (ofcoarse it was a dragon :p ) has quite a depressing story, much like Foxy's actually.

you_don_t_care_what_happens_to_me__by_dr

(Withered version. I've drawn many others versions of him :) )

Draco was quite a cool character. However, he soon got too expensive to run and repair. He also used to scare the kids sometimes so they shut him down and scraped him for parts/sold him. There's a couple other character as well like Kate the Kat and Ted-bear but I haven't drawn them that much.

And just for extras, have a plush:

Spoiler

plush_draco_by_dragonmage156-d9atk5r.jpg

And ofcoarse I'd love to show all the different Draco's I made but this is your art thread. I will however give you a link to my DA folder where you can find him (if you're interested) :)

http://dragonmage156.deviantart.com/gallery/54675811/Dragons?offset=24

Archived