My Special someone's art

So, I just recently made my special someone enter the portal to the mysterious world of Science and Magic (After a few weeks of nagging) And she really fell in love with the art-style! She has set herself a goal to redraw all of the DS crew in her own realistic style with their Don't starvy traits. 

Here we one of many more drawings to come!

Spoiler

maxwell_by_haukkuu-da5csha.png

• Like 18

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is she managing to get a account on this forum?

She's not that much of a typing person to be honest, but i'll see what I can do :D

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

You definitely have to encourage her talent. Is she on DA for example? This is a really distinct style and it should be taken care of. My congratulations. Waiting for Willow.

http://haukkuu.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Here you go! And as I said, there's more to come eventually :D

• Like 2

On 6/6/2016 at 0:36 PM, thesamon said:

So, I just recently made my special someone enter the portal to the mysterious world of Science and Magic (After a few weeks of nagging) And she really fell in love with the art-style! She has set herself a goal to redraw all of the DS crew in her own realistic style with their Don't starvy traits. 

Here we one of many more drawings to come!

dark samon gimme Wickerbooty pls and thank.

(Yes I know your girlfriend drew it, just sayin. =p)

Edited by GiddyGuy
Just fyi

17 hours ago, thesamon said:

She's not that much of a typing person to be honest, but i'll see what I can do :D

http://haukkuu.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Here you go! And as I said, there's more to come eventually :D

Doesn't need to do much typing if she just posts her art here. Like I did for my buddy @toki-wartoothxx, I think the positive reception will inspire her.

On 2016-06-08 at 4:55 AM, GiddyGuy said:

dark samon gimme Wickerbooty pls and thank.

(Yes I know your girlfriend drew it, just sayin. =p)

In due dnak taim, GuddyGiy, Big Wood-ie is up next it seems!

On 2016-06-08 at 9:40 AM, minespatch said:

Doesn't need to do much typing if she just posts her art here. Like I did for my buddy @toki-wartoothxx, I think the positive reception will inspire her.

Indeed! That's what I said aswell :p (I'm working on it ;D)

• Like 2