Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

I'm pretty sure most are with the group going to the tree or following behind, sirknight and chris when to the town, Ysulan lipton and Dwer (to my knowledge) think about following the group to the tree but haven't made a move yet, Zek is still on the ground because he is a fish out of water.  The ones who crossed over the police tap( or mention it) so far are just L, Blew, and I. (Some may be wrong but that's what I got- if it is then correct it)

3 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Mind putting this in a spoiler? Do that and I'll let you in (:

Oops, yeah I'll do that. Tbh I tried doing that before but the pictures wouldn't move over. Oh well. Idk if you want me to read the stuff or if I can just skip it all and fly to their positions, oblivious to what has happened (much like Otto in WaW).

12 minutes ago, vingw said:

Everyone going off and focusing on having very direct conversations with complete strangers, wanting to touch a tree they're not supposed to touch, and generally being *Ahem* weird.

Idk how to interact with people, or act like myself, apparently.

Isn't it weird how you can figure out how a made up character would act than to figure out how a character that's supposed to be yourself would act? Maybe I'm the only one who's having trouble there, but still. It's strange.

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Idk how to interact with people, or act like myself, apparently.

Isn't it weird how you can figure out how a made up character would act than to figure out how a character that's supposed to be yourself would act? Maybe I'm the only one who's having trouble there, but still. It's strange.

One juxtaposes a lot of what you want to be yourself onto others.

"Idk how to interact with people, or act like myself, apparently."

Don't take what I said too seriously. Especially for a turn based, text roleplay where people are on at different times, it's difficult to keep a realistic flow, if not impossible. I haven't done a good job, myself.

"Isn't it weird how you can figure out how a made up character would act than to figure out how a character that's supposed to be yourself would act?"

The more accurate you desire yourself to be presented, the harder it is to come up with the right answers. How could you possibly know your initial reaction to a situation that has not, and will not ever happen? Don't want to make yourself seem better than you are, nor worse. Don't worry about it, alright? Just relax and have fun!

MenaAthena: btw how do I act like a person plz and thx
Zeklo: wat
Zeklo: https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/economy/emoticon/DSTpigman
MenaAthena: aVdjegvfhevkjhgFKJTYFKJUYCFJYHG
Zeklo: Basically
Zeklo: You want me
Zeklo: to tell you
Zeklo: How to
Zeklo: act like
Zeklo: a robot
MenaAthena: no
MenaAthena: I want to act liek a person
Zeklo: I wasn't finished
Zeklo: You want me to tell you how to act lke a robot
Zeklo: that can act like a person
MenaAthena: no
MenaAthena: I want to act like a person
Zeklo: Ok
Zeklo: Walk up to someone
Zeklo: And smile
Zeklo: But don't say anything
MenaAthena: and that's how you act like a person?
Zeklo: Yes
MenaAthena: *thumbs up*

10/10 best advice IGN

@Weirdobob

Kestrel sat on a log with the tree barely in view, and seeing it disappear prompted "it exploded" as an exaggerated "It was there. It isn't now."

Given Barley is next to Kestrel, crying, I have no clue how Weirdo even knew of his presence, but hey, maybe he's psychic. Or very perspective. And good at seeing microscopic goats.

6 minutes ago, vingw said:

@Weirdobob

Kestrel sat on a log with the tree barely in view, and seeing it disappear prompted "it exploded" as an exaggerated "It was there. It isn't now."

Given Barley is next to Kestrel, crying, I have no clue how Weirdo even knew of his presence, but hey, maybe he's psychic. Or very perspective. And good at seeing microscopic goats.

Weirdo's capabilities are a bit more vast than you'd probably expect.

1 hour ago, vingw said:

@Weirdobob

Wait, @DwerBomb, is Halan with Kestrel or not?

Archived