New Hidden Picture/Message in Spoialge Trailer!

This could imply that in the forthcoming updates, the puzzle and the plot will thicken, revealing information about the secret that is about to come out. Could be some new content, gameplay change or even a multiplayer mode hmm? So far they have denied it successfully :D

This is the entire translation, there is nothing more.

Hey sorry Moon, I've been at work all day. Is there any chance you have the full cross-over translation? Only reason I ask is because I'll just replace yours with mine, since there were words that didn't show up in the code for me lol. I just don't want to show the translation without something for someone to refer back to. Thank you for putting in the effort! :)

Hey sorry Moon, I've been at work all day. Is there any chance you have the full cross-over translation? Only reason I ask is because I'll just replace yours with mine, since there were words that didn't show up in the code for me lol. I just don't want to show the translation without something for someone to refer back to. Thank you for putting in the effort! :)

I went frame by frame in the .lua animation and gathered every changing letter from the sequence, it's as accurate as it can be :)

EDIT:

If you feel like you want to confirm, I have uploaded the video of the entire animation and you are free to do the same as I did :)

I chuckled heartilly as I spent a day decoding this, rushing to the forums to post the solution to find it's as dead already to the internet as Diana is to the world :(

Not at all! We still need to interpreter the message! Besides, you did a good job! It was not for nothing! :D

I appreciate ( and I guess a lot of others ) you commitment and dedication!

I wounder if the "Channel" refers to an IRC channel?

18 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

It looks almost exactly like a Kolaphant though. I don't really see the other animals people are pointing out, maybe highlet what exactly it is you see? 

bruv this was posted back in 2013

2 hours ago, F3RR1S said:

bruv this was posted back in 2013

Oh my goodness, really?! Oh boy, I feel stupid now. I was just searching for new topics right now, what're the odds I click on something this old? My bad, should've paid attention, I got caught up in the "excitement". My bad!

Archived