DragonMage156    23,692
On 5/8/2019 at 8:10 PM, minespatch said:

You can either interpret Wes either rolling his eyes or very confused over the clown imagery.

I thought of the latter XD

• Like 1

Russian Philin    4,782
Posted (edited)
On 08.05.2019 at 8:10 AM, minespatch said:
  • Yeah, my ex boss complains that I depend too much on small paper but I like small sizes due to me able to get my ideas out of my head faster that way. Sorry for the wait on the reply, I wanted to get my comic stuff done for my father done first so I can get back to my Don't Starve stuff. Thanks for your thoughts.
  • You might be able to find cheap paper to buy online if you can ask for help.

1.Sorry I didn't answer sooner... These exams will drive me crazy soon...But now not about this. If you are not difficult to say, you can say: What is your job? 

2.Thank you for offering to help^^ But I already glued my sheets together, and got a megasheet of paper)

IMG_20190515_144917.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

Russian Philin    4,782
On 19.05.2019 at 6:16 AM, minespatch said:
  • I'm unemployed. My ex-boss is a friend to the family but he'll be leaving Wilson soon.
  • Pro-tip: Instead of gluing over, connect the edges of the paper with tape. That way you don't add unnecessary ghost lines or bumps in your art.

1.That's interesting:wilson_sneaky:

2.Thank you) 

• Like 1

DragonMage156    23,692
On 6/4/2019 at 8:02 PM, minespatch said:

5cf62493366be_theunimplementedskulls.thumb.png.ae98688ab7a30bf7be03e978cae32dd5.png

Hopefully Winnie, Wallace and Waverly will be added one day ^^;

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

IT'll be on a t-shirt

I would buy that tbh XD

• Thanks 1

Russian Philin    4,782
Posted (edited)
Spoiler
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

5d049d24db8f6_Billiamfunkopackaging.thumb.png.fc920179b87768a2e93fab0f681e0d65.png

I worked on this two days ago but crashed on the coloring yesterday. Finished it last night but it's 3am right now. So yeah, another fake Funko packaging since I wasn't sure what do with my stream doodle. So here ya go. Fullbody Billiam design.

5d049d262bdef_funkoBilliamdesign.png.9deed63ba4ec441ebd5bba9b575969de.png

5d049d29331ad_20190615-Thedestructionofthequagmire.thumb.png.805ccaaa8813d5db997b980ebca71c4e.png

Another art I did that's the size of my arm. I did not expect the background to be like this but it works now that it's finished. The background happened with I did the digital "outline" tool and it retained the yellow paper background from the middle and I used the stamp tool to cover any straight lines or any particles I didn't want. I doubled the image with a purple overlay and made the picture darker for a nighttime element.

The merm there is my favorite frame from the transformation animation. The merm looks so innocent, it's adorable.

I always like a touch of diligence and uniqueness in your art:wilson_sneaky:This makes all your work quite entertaining and beautiful, so I like to look at them and even study:wilson_dorky:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1