Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Wendy C. said:

This has probably been posted before but there are over 700 pages so screw looking for it. 

I tried to find a meme once, and after serching for 300 and something pages I gave up
(The meme: Wilson was digging in the graveyard. Willow by his side asks: "Found any gears?" Wilson answers: "A frayed knot" and pulls up a Gord's Knot trinket)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ADM said:

skons.thumb.jpg.dc6c644bd7b7a654ddf591ffdf8f3783.jpg

40 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

This is why I have Wolfgang unravel my duplicates or unwanted skins.

ya guys know you can use the undo changes button at the bottom of the screen to revert the outfit to when you started changin the clothes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Spool 1

19 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

ya guys know you can use the undo changes button at the bottom of the screen to revert the outfit to when you started changin the clothes

I don't play wolfgang, so having him unravel my unwanted skins means I don't have to care how he looks :P

Just now, Terra B Welch said:

I don't play wolfgang, so having him unravel my unwanted skins means I don't have to care how he looks :P

what if you pick him in a hurry and end up looking like a fishy/impy/planty/humany/spidery mess

• Haha 1