Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

57 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Did you know that more people follow Maxwell Memes than they do the Don't Starve Together General Discussion board?

Hide contents

rwQqxdzrwQqxdz.png

EYfwPuK.png

actually yes , thank you uncle Waffles for telling me , now say those conspiracy thories why you don't see pigeons in constant the state has supposedly hands in it.

14 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Have you ever wondered why some people hate other?

It's because of stuff like your and Ivocze's chat above. It's not interesting, no one cares about it and it's not related to the thread

Ill talk about this for the last time :

Spoiler

When I get raided by maxwell worshipper litterally pushing me to kill bee queen on  day 3 , then I get freaking pissed off and start hating that damn lakurius.

so , no the stuff isn't the only reason.

The template is from Order of the Stick, a great D&D based web-comic that has amazing amounts of DST meme material.

image.png.5f4dd429bb4be58cd68891369383a36e.png

Dear @Wilson_pl and @__IvoCZE__, would you kindly move your conversations to your direct messages, they have little to nothing to do with the subject at hand (Dnak MayMays), and just serve to confuse and be scrolled past. When I see a notification for Maxwell Memes, I want a light-hearted joke I can laugh at, not a weirdly confusing comment chain with no joke. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3