How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

GOD FREAKING DAMMIT GUYS!
tumblr_m5wcd7dMry1rul0hko1_250.gif
The Wall of Text has awoken!
5-15 new pages to read everyday after school, 20% posts are mindless reposts of findings which were posted before...
Klei Forums page is dying-a-lot for me, so it's even harder to read all this stuff you put there.
Thanks Maxwell Charlie? there are those cool Maxxy pictures made by you! :)

It seems it's impossible to me to find something new on my own, eveyrthing is done when I can finally sit in my chair and read posts ;__;
Nice job with flowers, tho.

5 minutes ago, Maslak said:

GOD FREAKING DAMMIT GUYS!
tumblr_m5wcd7dMry1rul0hko1_250.gif
The Wall of Text has awoken!
5-15 new pages to read everyday after school, 20% posts are mindless reposts of findings which were posted before...
Klei Forums page is dying-a-lot for me, so it's even harder to read all this stuff you put there.
Thanks Maxwell Charlie? there are those cool Maxxy pictures made by you! :)

It seems it's impossible to me to find something new on my own, eveyrthing is done when I can finally sit in my chair and read posts ;__;
Nice job with flowers, tho.

1HWQIPa.gif

2 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

hi i wanted to ask if im seeing things or if there rly is a word in there? 

word.PNG

word2.PNG

fixis <double-ended 'e' swirl> <lambda> 97?  There's also an F2 above and to the left (not pictured)

Gonna need a higher-resolution image, I saved a copy but it just gets blurry when I zoom in any further.

7 hours ago, Zillvr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

day4_2 (1).png

Anyway, all the flowers disappear and the next portion of the comic appears with Maxwell is wearing a Garland, appearing to see a Giant since he is looking up maybe (but it doesn't seem like any specific season)? Or possibly a treeguard, though no chopping of trees took place.

My first thought when I saw the last panel was that he was surprised he had a garland, probably wrong though...

26 minutes ago, Millicy said:

My first thought when I saw the last panel was that he was surprised he had a garland, probably wrong though...

Mine too. It's possible. I mean, he didn't collect the flowers, we did. We have helped him, that's why he's suprised. We are, to some degree, able to control the world of DS. This theory was already discussed before. We may be the shadow watchers...

Even, tho it looks like the sky is getting darker, so that might be more related to Maxwell's face. He probably doesn't care about all this cross-world wizardry. 

Archived