How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Looking at the page after inputting infirmus, I couldn't help but laugh at the Shadow Watcher. It's eyes make it look like it's saying "ya dun messed up," or something those lines. 

It kinda looks like Charlie saying "Got tired of your **** Maxwell" xD

The puzzle page, at least for when you've entered the code, sends to the server where you clicked at on the image.

a = new XMLHttpRequest();
      a.open("POST", "/clickamajob", false);
      a.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
      a.send("x="+x+"&y="+y);
      if (a.responseText=="reload") {
	      location.reload();
      }

I have clicked on all flowers, all Maxwell books, all shadows so far.

Well, I'm reasonably certain that whatever you're supposed to click on is not in the left 25-pixel margin of the image.

@osmRhodey Just poking over the image, yup, that's exactly what I'm doing, don't let anyone tell you anything else. Entirely normal, human-powered clicks. In an extremely methodical fashion. Yuuuup.

2 minutes ago, rezecib said:

Well, I'm reasonably certain that whatever you're supposed to click on is not in the left 25-pixel margin of the image.

@osmRhodey Just poking over the image, yup, that's exactly what I'm doing, don't let anyone tell you anything else. Entirely normal, human-powered clicks. In an extremely methodical fashion. Yuuuup.

My squinting increases.

What are you getting at Rez.

2 minutes ago, osmRhodey said:

How are you guys clicking anything? Like just poking over the image or what? I'm not getting any responses or anything.

Clicking on the comic image itself generates a post to http://cyclum.dontstarvetogether.com/clickamajob?x=0&y=0

Where the x and y are where you have clicked at.

If that web page returns back "reload" then something happened and it reloads the page.

I suspect clicking on something in specific generates the next portion of the puzzle.

Just now, JimmyJam said:

Doesn't the mouse turn into a hand when you hover over something you cant click?

Normally it would be something like that, but Klei made the entire image a surface to click essentially.

So you click on a spot and it sends to the server and the server says nothing or "reload" to tell your browser to reload the webpage or not.

30 minutes ago, rezecib said:

I just poked every 10th pixel in an extremely methodical fashion.

So if it is something to click, then it might be something in a special order rather than a specific spot.

I don't see them making any click region smaller than a 10x10 spot.

37 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

I just poked every 10th pixel in an extremely methodical fashion.

And my original tab crashed, so I redid it with every 5th pixel outside of the original 25-pixel-margin I searched before. No luck...

Archived