22 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your SharkGuy!

• Original Jaw Orange
    • New Crystal Blue
    • Special Plum Purple
    • Other (suggest it below)
    • Boring OldMan Grey

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

Alpha Sharx: STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!

Are you talking about the baby? If yes, then that's not an alpha sharx baby, more like a lamprey ^^

I was actually planning on having it being an alpha sharx but couldnt find the right way to draw it so eh I did this ahah

edit: also just realised I should have made it a remora X3

That's really cute Dwer :) I don't see a problem with the leg in the previous one though.

4 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

A vampire fish gets cuddles and I don't?

i see how it is

Oh snap! Dwer, I think you need to start drawing some shippy, cuddly pics! 0_0 (And the ones that don't involve vampire fish).

Not really art, more like an informations post for Wave after Wave

Hallucinogenic poison

Spoiler

The hallucinogenic toxin has 3 phases:

1- The victim will have a harder time talking, with increased salivation. Eventually, they will experience hallucinations. At first the hallucinations will be just mild HUE changes and shapes deformations, but slowly it will get more like a bad trip, and Shadow Creatures will start wandering around you. (usually lasts for around thirty minutes, but the effects only get bad at the end of it, and it takes a while for the toxin to kick in).

2- The bad trip will continue, and the victim will start experiencing nausea, vomit, headaches, fever. The victim looses sanity and hunger. (lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the person).

3-  46bqZ_s-200x150.gif <- this

The victim falls down on the ground and will suffer spasms and unconsciousness. When they'll wake up the next morning they will loose 25% of their hunger, 25% of their sanity and have 1 to 3 nightmare fuel around them.

This only happens if the poison hasnt been cured

To cure it you just need Blue Antivenom

Anti_Venom.png made with a Blue Jellyfish, 3 flowers and 1 shell

Alternative ways to cure it are:

-eating a Mushrooms Buffet (crockpot recipe with 3 different mushrooms + a mushroom)

-consuming a Blue Gland, which costs 5% of your sanity and 15% of your health

-waiting for the effects to end

And here's some of the hallucinogenic creatures:

Spoiler

Snake.png 

Sea snake

Health: 110

Damage: 15

Attack Period: 3

Walking Speed: 3

Loot: 24?cb=20121216110700 (33%) 24?cb=20151206164011 (15%) 24?cb=20151206175944(0.15) Venom_Gland.png (15%)

Special ability: Infect poison via biting 

The blue snake that bit Jaw

Spoiler

Jellyfish.png

Blue Jellyfish

Health: 60

Damage: 10

Walking speed: 2

Loot: dead Blue Jellyfish

Special ability: zaps you when attacked. Inflicts poison when you eat it, raw and cooked.

Spoiler

Frog.png

Hallucenogenic Frog 

Attack Period: 1

Attack Range: 3

Walking Speed: 4

Running Speed: 8

Special Ability: Knocks out items from the player's inventory when attacking, inflicts poison when it attacks you.

Loot: 24?cb=20121216095344 (85%), Venom_Gland.png (15%)

The Blue Gland has some additional uses I've yet to develope.

3.1- In the meantime Jaw will tell you constantly that YOU AND HIM ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS FOREVER ANd EVER 100% WWW.YOUANDJAWADVENTURES.COM ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR A HUNDRED-HUNDRED YEARS. ADVENTURES WITH JAW FOREVER YOU AND HIM CALL 1 800JAWANDYOU EVERY DAY

On 30 May 2016 at 11:50 PM, DwerBomb said:

Not really art, more like an informations post for Wave after Wave

Hallucinogenic poison

Reveal hidden contents

The hallucinogenic toxin has 3 phases:

1- The victim will have a harder time talking, with increased salivation. Eventually, they will experience hallucinations. At first the hallucinations will be just mild HUE changes and shapes deformations, but slowly it will get more like a bad trip, and Shadow Creatures will start wandering around you. (usually lasts for around thirty minutes, but the effects only get bad at the end of it, and it takes a while for the toxin to kick in).

2- The bad trip will continue, and the victim will start experiencing nausea, vomit, headaches, fever. The victim looses sanity and hunger. (lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the person).

3-  46bqZ_s-200x150.gif <- this

The victim falls down on the ground and will suffer spasms and unconsciousness. When they'll wake up the next morning they will loose 25% of their hunger, 25% of their sanity and have 1 to 3 nightmare fuel around them.

This only happens if the poison hasnt been cured

To cure it you just need Blue Antivenom

Anti_Venom.png made with a Blue Jellyfish, 3 flowers and 1 shell

Alternative ways to cure it are:

-eating a Mushrooms Buffet (crockpot recipe with 3 different mushrooms + a mushroom)

-consuming a Blue Gland, which costs 5% of your sanity and 15% of your health

-waiting for the effects to end

And here's some of the hallucinogenic creatures:

Reveal hidden contents

Snake.png 

Sea snake

Attack Period: 3

Walking Speed: 3

Loot: 24?cb=20121216110700 (33%) 24?cb=20151206164011 (15%) 24?cb=20151206175944(0.15) Venom_Gland.png (15%)

Special ability: Infect poison via biting 

The blue snake that bit Jaw

Reveal hidden contents

Jellyfish.png

Blue Jellyfish

Health: 60

Damage: 10

Walking speed: 2

Loot: dead Blue Jellyfish

Special ability: zaps you when attacked. Inflicts poison when you eat it, raw and cooked.

Reveal hidden contents

Frog.png

Hallucenogenic Frog 

Attack Period: 1

Attack Range: 3

Walking Speed: 4

Running Speed: 8

Special Ability: Knocks out items from the player's inventory when attacking, inflicts poison when it attacks you.

Loot: 24?cb=20121216095344 (85%), Venom_Gland.png (15%)

The Blue Gland has some additional uses I've yet to develope.

On 31 May 2016 at 1:21 AM, Ysulyan said:

3.1- In the meantime Jaw will tell you constantly that YOU AND HIM ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS FOREVER ANd EVER 100% WWW.YOUANDJAWADVENTURES.COM ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR A HUNDRED-HUNDRED YEARS. ADVENTURES WITH JAW FOREVER YOU AND HIM CALL 1 800JAWANDYOU EVERY DAY

image.jpeg

"Oh dear gods he's lost it"

Doodles

For something I've called "Luna's trip to Mars and beyond"

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Won't say much other than that girl is Luna and that...dog is Sputnik (already posted about them some time ago), and Luna can personalise Sputnik by adding, removing and changing parts 

Archived