1. 1. Choose your SharkGuy!

• Original Jaw Orange
    • New Crystal Blue
    • Special Plum Purple
    • Other (suggest it below)
    • Boring OldMan Grey

Time for a jorney through your mind!*

Sadness has a cause.
You need to acknowledge said cause to ease the pain.
But if you can't figure it out, maybe you are looking at the situation with the wrong eyes.
I am so going to get flamed for doing this.
You don't necessary need to change how things are, just knowing how to do better can be enough.
Now let go of the gloom and set things straight (or at least don't set them curved in future).

*Mobbstar is not responsible for any crying that may occur from reading this post. This post does not imply a literal journey.

16 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Do you ever do this thing where you really want to draw other people's characters but don't know in which pose to put them?

No, but I have this problem literally every time I have to draw a hand all the way to the finger tips. Like, what, that's fat noodles or tentacles or something, but not fingers! If I manage to draw them, then they look as crippled as after a three-floor-defenestration.

7 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

No, but I have this problem literally every time I have to draw a hand all the way to the finger tips. Like, what, that's fat noodles or tentacles or something, but not fingers! If I manage to draw them, then they look as crippled as after a three-floor-defenestration.

A good reference to use is your own hands but to be fair, hands are a pain -_- Even drawing my own character's hands, they end up looking like claws but hey, that what pencils and erasers are for ^_^

On 15/05/2016 at 10:06 AM, DwerBomb said:

Do you ever do this thing where you really want to draw other people's characters but don't know in which pose to put them?

What about having a pose for a character but having trouble drawing it? -_-

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

A good reference to use is your own hands but to be fair, hands are a pain -_- Even drawing my own character's hands, they end up looking like claws but hey, that what pencils and erasers are for ^_^

Yeah, I do that a lot.

"Honey, why are you leaning against the wardrobe?"
"I'm getting drawing references. Y'know, understand the angle and stuff."
"You are making grimaces."
"Part of the reference."
"There's a local yoga club, y'know? They'd be impressed by your leg posture."
"This is a complicated scene, alright?!"

P.S.: pencil and eraser lol The entire paper would be grey before I get it right.

Art a thing for @Dudedude! totally not with the intent to catch his attention for a Jaw portrait

edit: wait actually Wy would be a better candidate for a request, as I'm working on his mod and stuff....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i am an awful person im sorry 

2 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Art a thing for @Dudedude! totally not with the intent to catch his attention for a Jaw portrait

edit: wait actually Wy would be a better candidate for a request, as I'm working on his mod and stuff....

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i am an awful person im sorry

;3 I dig it senpai has noticed dwer-sama

5 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

@Ysulyan I can't draw that ukulele right

image.jpeg

3944a.jpgOMGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ASÑDLQWKDÑQLWDKQWPOFJQWFOQJWFASÑLFAJ HOLY MOLY ANDODJOWDJQWODQPWDJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS SIMPLY THIS IS TOO GOOD I AM GOING TO GO AND JUMP ON MY BED INDEFINITELY OUT OF PURE AND BLISSFUL JOY LIKE THE TODDLER I USED TO BE AND I DON'T CARE IF I BREAK MY BED YOU KNOW BEACUSE MY BED IS ALREADY SUCH A MESS AND THEN AGAIN IT DOESN'T MATTER BECASUE YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND I AM VERY HAPPY THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAGNIFICENT ARTS I AM GOING TO BE HAPPY NOW YOU MADE MY ****TY DAY A VERY SPECIAL.

Young Jaw! Mistakes were made with the leg in the background ubu"image.jpeg

When he was younger his head fin was smaller and shaped differently, his tail was smaller and well obviously he was shorter. But some things never change, like his immense appetite!

Archived