22 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your SharkGuy!

• Original Jaw Orange
    • New Crystal Blue
    • Special Plum Purple
    • Other (suggest it below)
    • Boring OldMan Grey

4 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

In these last period, I've been working on a big project.

The project was supposed to be a game, an rpg, a Space Funeral fangame by the name of "Corpse March". 

Me and my buddy Deaddang have been working on it for a while, but...it is time we revealed the truth.

good one.

Character design, I can't decide!

Spoiler

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

what you want to hear who they are and what their story is? The girl is called Luna and the dog thing is Sputnik. Their story is not yet fully developed but the roots of Luna's story are in the game I'm making. More self-advertising info about that will come soon, when the new demo is out

On 3/31/2016 at 4:54 PM, MenaAthena said:

I have a request.

Would you draw Kate wearing a pirate hat and wielding a stick for a sword please?

May I change this request to include some grass or a strip of cloth over one eye like an eyepatch? Please and thank you.

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

May I change this request to include some grass or a strip of cloth over one eye like an eyepatch? Please and thank you.

Sure, alright 

I will be gone for a week though, so nothing till Sunday 

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also I wouldn't worry about his girlfriend... apparently mantises have two brains :)

Are you sure about that? X3 

But a mantis boy would have only one anyway ahah (rip head) 

50 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

apparently mantises have two brains 

No, I don't believe so  

Like some spiders their organs are made in such a way they can mate with the female while she's eating him. Almost moving organs inside their body to maximise their chances of fertilising her. 

From my common knowledge that is. 

5 hours ago, Dara999 said:

Like some spiders their organs are made in such a way they can mate with the female while she's eating him. Almost moving organs inside their body to maximise their chances of fertilising her. 

Isn't nature just wonderful? ^u^

6 hours ago, Dara999 said:

Because spiders weren't already nightmarish enough

Archived