• New Crystal Blue
    • Special Plum Purple
    • Other (suggest it below)
    • Boring OldMan Grey

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Found this while looking at spiders:

fbba43be533ad57d377854a967a5dd16.jpg

Lipton's true identity :D

Seriously though, it doesn't look like a real spider. Looks more like a soft toy to me.

that's my ex

edit: sorry for offtopic dwer your art is amazing

1 hour ago, LiptonPee said:

that's my ex

edit: sorry for offtopic dwer your art is amazing

Pshhhhhhh thank you ahah quq

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did you eat him?

And yeah, your drawing is smol and cute, Dwer ^_^

Thank you too owo

well well well spider kinky time uhuh ;^)

also random not art thing, a real life conversation between me and Dara who likes to send me spooky spiders pics and videos 

image.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Actually, is that guy Halved?

He lives in my room, sometimes he shows up and does weird shenanigans

image.jpeg

"All around me are familiar faces. Worn out places, worn out faces."

(yes that is a real puppet. Dara made it herself! For me! So sweet QwQ)

"Dreamers
We never learn
We never learn
Beyond the point
Of no return
Of no return

And it’s too late
The damage is done
The damage is done"

- Radiohead; Daydreaming

image.jpeg

Yume Nikki fanart. It's been a while since the last time...but today I felt like escaping in my dream world, at least for a bit.

I had a dream about searching for a lost shoe in a hotel because it would have been embarrassing if I only had one shoe on.

The hotel was, of course, infested  with zombies and ignored the rules of space and time.

1 hour ago, Battal said:

I had a dream about searching for a lost shoe in a hotel because it would have been embarrassing if I only had one shoe on.

I sometimes had dreams about me going places but forgetting my shoes home

Also how does one deal with being depressed over a minor event and feeling so lazy he can't even study...?

2 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Also how does one deal with being depressed over a minor event and feeling so lazy he can't even study...?

Either that or just a lot of Jontron somehow this always cheers me up. Or i just play something really relaxing where I can forget everything for a while. Stardew Valley is a prime example for that it's relaxing as all hell and I just forget everything dumb that happend over the day.

Well or currently it's writing for the Abyss thread cause it keeps me busy so I can't think of depressing things.

12 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Watching adorable cat videos is actually scientifically proven to make your day better! Geez scientist, pretty much anyone could have told you that, but you just HAD to go and waste tax dollars on it, didn't you

Here, have a video compilation of kittens sleeping in hands:

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Either that or just a lot of Jontron somehow this always cheers me up. Or i just play something really relaxing where I can forget everything for a while. Stardew Valley is a prime example for that it's relaxing as all hell and I just forget everything dumb that happend over the day.

Well or currently it's writing for the Abyss thread cause it keeps me busy so I can't think of depressing things.

yeah, i've been watching youtube and scrolled facebook for a while to get distracted

2 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Watching adorable cat videos is actually scientifically proven to make your day better! Geez scientist, pretty much anyone could have told you that, but you just HAD to go and waste tax dollars on it, didn't you

Here, have a video compilation of kittens sleeping in hands:

awwww...

Archived