• Original Jaw Orange
    • New Crystal Blue
    • Special Plum Purple
    • Other (suggest it below)
    • Boring OldMan Grey

5 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

O.O

Spoiler

The reason why Saw happened was due to the character John Kramer coming out of a suicidal-filled car crash. Since coming out of the car crash made him want people to appreciate their life, he became the villain protagonist. Kind of makes me think of William's rebirth as Maxwell.

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The reason why Saw happened was due to the character [REDACTED] coming out of a [REDACTED]. Since [REDACTED] made him want people to [REDACTED], he became [REDACTED]. Kind of makes me think of William's rebirth as Maxwell.

HIDE THAT ITS SPOILER FOR WHO HASNT SEEN THE GREAT 2 MOVIES MMMMMMMMMMM

But YES

AGREED

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED

13 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

YES PLEASE MAKE THAT A GAME

I'd love to 

Here have more concept arts

Spoiler

Geodites1.png

Palette for the geodites. May change

Slime movement.png

Movement!

concept.png

This is how i'm thinking the game would work. Dungeon crawler where you are the monster!

Also the life ball gets bigger as you have more gel (to indicate your "eater level", so how big you are) and it's a gel in itself (meaning that you can live with 0 gel but a hit would kill you).

Slime's sprite also gets bigger as it consumes more enemies.

More enemies!

Spoiler

Geodites2.png

And I guess I could also write what each enemy does and how some game mechanics would work

Mechanics

Spoiler

Eating Dash

Spoiler

Main button, causes Squishy to make a short dash with its mouth open. If an enemy is in the trajectory AND is as big or smaller than Squishy, it will be eaten and Squishy will aquire gel.

If Squishy runs into a bigger enemy, or an enemy that is attacking, or a non-edible attack, or an hazard, it will be damaged.

Gel Bullet

Spoiler

Secondary button, makes Squishy shoot a gel ball at the direction it's facing. This can kill small enemies and damage or stun bigger ones. After the bullet hits something it will splash and half a gel ball will appear instead for Squishy to consume.

"Save for later"

Spoiler

Third button, makes Squishy drop all the gel and get back to level 1. The gel will be conserved in a ball at a 1:1 ratio. Can be used to Slime Through more easily and has more stretegic implications.

Slime Through

Spoiler

Works only if Squishy is level 1: using the third button, squishy can get into pipes to get to other areas, including secret ones.

Health

Spoiler

Each gel level = 1 hit. If when you have no gel you get hit you die.

Enemies smaller than you damage you for 1/2 gel, Same size and bigger damage for 1, some special attacks damage for 2.

Enemies [will do tomorrow]

Archived