1. 1. Choose your SharkGuy!

• Original Jaw Orange
    • New Crystal Blue
    • Special Plum Purple
    • Other (suggest it below)
    • Boring OldMan Grey

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 1:03 PM, DwerBomb said:

Random quote because i cant get rid of it on my phone

Omg... that sleeping Jaw... is so... cute!! And Survivor Jaw is ultra badass, he is the ultimate survivor! .... (now time to feast on your bretheren, Jaw hehe)

51 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Wait hang on, why could Dara potentially be lurking vengefully from the shadows? Is there something I should know? 

2 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

* Data watches vengefully from the shadows.

No you see Ryan, it's not Dara, it's Data!

2 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

Wait hang on, why could Dara potentially be lurking vengefully from the shadows? Is there something I should know? 

Well you see -

1 hour ago, DwerBomb said:

No you see Ryan, it's not Dara, it's Data!

...Pardon me while I toss my tablet out the window.

21 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

.....Uhhh, .... uhhh, draw her, Jaw, and Gilda in heroic poses :D 

Didn't have time to mark it with the pen ^^" I'll do that maybe tomorrow or later in the night. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c025b752db91af6a251f622

Viridis has a knife in her hand, but I cut it out because...I don't know it felt a bit off with her character. But I can add it back in the finished version ^o^

I kind of went with half a Gang members feeling to it (but it only really took place with Gilda), I might expand the concept in another drawing.

also, I may have failed with the proportions. Jaw and Gilda are kind of the same size, with Jaw being just a bit bigger, so I made Viridis around their size too, maybe a bit too short...

And finally, taking inspiration from Ryan's post, this is the song I was listening to while drawing this:

Spoiler

and this is the song I was listening to while drawing Survivor Jaw, from the last page:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DwerBomb said:
Spoiler

Didn't have time to mark it with the pen ^^" I'll do that maybe tomorrow or later in the night. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c025b752db91af6a251f622

Viridis has a knife in her hand, but I cut it out because...I don't know it felt a bit off with her character. But I can add it back in the finished version ^o^

I kind of went with half a Gang members feeling to it (but it only really took place with Gilda), I might expand the concept in another drawing.

also, I may have failed with the proportions. Jaw and Gilda are kind of the same size, with Jaw being just a bit bigger, so I made Viridis around their size too, maybe a bit too short...

And finally, taking inspiration from Ryan's post, this is the song I was listening to while drawing this:

Hidden Content

and this is the song I was listening to while drawing Survivor Jaw, from the last page:

Hidden Content

*HEAVY BREATHING* omg.... this is amazing! They're the best gang team hahaha! They should have a name.... hmmm I suppose that's up for debate :D  YOU DID SUPER WELL AND SHOULD BE PROUD! They all look adorable :^>

16 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

*HEAVY BREATHING* omg.... this is amazing! They're the best gang team hahaha! They should have a name.... hmmm I suppose that's up for debate :D  YOU DID SUPER WELL AND SHOULD BE PROUD! They all look adorable :^>

^//b//^" thanks! 

A gang name...Uhm...

Dara is good with names, we shall wait for her suggestion :3

Archived