Turf Update Secret?

Thank you very much to cejoga for originally putting this together. Below is a picture that he created that shows what every red line and dot in the Turf Update Preview Video on one single screen. I created its own thread to hopefully give it more attention.

Posted Image

What does this look like to anyone? It's certainly supposed to be something, but I am at a loss.

Call me crazy, but i think I see some red dots...

wait..

WAIT..

WAAIIT A SECOND..

SOMETHING IMPORTANT IS HERE

OH GOD GUYS

THIS IS MAJOR

THIS WILL CHANGE THE GAME

...those dots make a pattern! ;D

In all seriousness, it looks to me like a snowman, or a big fat cat. Maybe we'll be seeing Big Cats, like tigers?

Edited by TheHomeChicken

Thank you very much to cejoga for originally putting this together. Below is a picture that he created that shows what every red line and dot in the Turf Update Preview Video on one single screen. I created its own thread to hopefully give it more attention.

Posted Image

What does this look like to anyone? It's certainly supposed to be something, but I am at a loss.

Are we absolutely sure this is all the lines and dots?

@Silver,

Thanks ;)

@Silvador,

All that I've found. You can try for yourself.

@all,

Here is a tip of how it can be done: download ffmpeg or mencoder, research on how to get images from video file and glue them together with montage from ImageMagick package or with those packages mentioned above. I can't remember the exact arguments. All you guys have to do is tell the "machine" to work for you, it's easier. You can make a bat file or bash script (mac and *nix) and then when the update preview is out in minutes you have all the clues together to analyse.

i don't it work or not

try connect the dots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1858[/ATTACH]

try to connect the dots.

then i got this

maybe is not accurate

but do u think connecting the dots is the clue?

Shrek, it that you?

Edited by cejoga

Here is a tip of how it can be done: download ffmpeg or mencoder, research on how to get images from video file and glue them together with montage from ImageMagick package or with those packages mentioned above. I can't remember the exact arguments. All you guys have to do is tell the "machine" to work for you, it's easier. You can make a bat file or bash script (mac and *nix) and then when the update preview is out in minutes you have all the clues together to analyse.

Step 1: Download video.

Step 2: Play video at a frame by frame rate.

Step 3: Screenshot and save each frame with a dot or line in it.

Step 4: Open SAI, Photoshop, or some other art type program that allows the use of layers.

Step 5: Create a layer and load each saved screenshot beneath the transparent layer and "mark" on the top layer the location of each dot and/or line.

Assuming you didn't move the video playback or try cropping images or what-have-you, each picture should line up perfectly and place the dots and lines where they need to be. While this method will take time (and thus require patience [something a lot of people don't seem to be familiar with these days]), it will also avoid any chance of missing dots and/or lines. Remember, no matter how good a program gets at "recognising" patterns and such, there is no substitute for your own eyes.

Looks like a bunch of red dot's and lines to me but I have no active imagination so that isn't saying much haha! I love when Dev's do stuff like this though, always so much fun seeing what the community think's the secret(s) it could be!

@Raven Crow

I think you mite be onto something, but I almost hope you aren't cause that thing looks pretty dangerous to me.

Sincerely,

Truffles

Looks like a bunch of red dot's and lines to me but I have no active imagination so that isn't saying much haha! I love when Dev's do stuff like this though, always so much fun seeing what the community think's the secret(s) it could be!

@Raven Crow

I think you mite be onto something, but I almost hope you aren't cause that thing looks pretty dangerous to me.

Sincerely,

Truffles

i mean no harm, i just curious . however my result maybe wrong. u can try it out by connecting dot to dot.