Turf Update Secret?

Step 1: Download video.

Step 2: Play video at a frame by frame rate.

Step 3: Screenshot and save each frame with a dot or line in it.

Step 4: Open SAI, Photoshop, or some other art type program that allows the use of layers.

Step 5: Create a layer and load each saved screenshot beneath the transparent layer and "mark" on the top layer the location of each dot and/or line.

Assuming you didn't move the video playback or try cropping images or what-have-you, each picture should line up perfectly and place the dots and lines where they need to be. While this method will take time (and thus require patience [something a lot of people don't seem to be familiar with these days]), it will also avoid any chance of missing dots and/or lines. Remember, no matter how good a program gets at "recognising" patterns and such, there is no substitute for your own eyes.

This is crazy! Too much time for discover a secret code. I couldn't imagine myself doing it. A programmer mind always try to automate things, always. It's more fun and less time consumer.

defo a yeti. hopefully the snow patch is just around the corner.

They've already stated in the "Welcome Back, 2013 Roadmap" that winter probably won't make it in to the game until early march. Although I have no idea what the red dots/lines/^ are supposed to be, but that image in the OP looks like it has hooves of some kind. That's all I can make out really lol.

I think this is it.

Posted Image

I had some great time on this today again and I realized that between every image of the dot files we had to draw a line. From the first to the last one. I did this and came up with this image.

So, another great puzzle dev team! It took about 4 hours since yesterday and I have to say that I enjoyed every second of it. Can't wait for the next! Thank you ;)

Edited by cejoga

I think this is it.

Posted Image

I had some great time on this today again and I realized that between every image of the dot files we had to draw a line. From the first to the last one. I did this and came up with this image.

So, another great puzzle dev team! It took about 4 hours since yesterday and I have to say that I enjoyed every second of it. Can't wait for the next! Thank you ;)

That's pretty f&%#ing scary looking, not going to lie....especially if it's supposed to be the beast from the secret audio clip from the morse code cards. I don't think it's deerclops tho, I honestly have no clue what it could be...

That's pretty f&%#ing scary looking, not going to lie....especially if it's supposed to be the beast from the secret audio clip from the morse code cards. I don't think it's deerclops tho, I honestly have no clue what it could be...

I was thinking. Spiders have a queen, right?

And hounds? Maybe this is the king of them.

I think this is it.

Posted Image

I think it might be a new type of hound? Like maybe it's a hound that's supposed to come later on and is harder to beat then regular hound or a hell hound.

Seriously? None of you see it? That's a Baby Beefalo! Hooves, horns, cute, round, baby body, and shaggy wool! I am so happy!

http://bit.ly/laurasiatheria

I don't think this sounds like a baby beefalo. That is what was revealed in the morse code christmas cards that were sent to a select few for christmas. I believe that has a huge tie in with the picture, and boy howdy does it make me shiver....

Just listen to the entire audio and then it may change your mind. ;)

I think this is it.

Posted Image

I see this picture and one thing instantly springs to mind...

THE LANGOLIERS ARE COMING!!!

http://bit.ly/laurasiatheria

I don't think this sounds like a baby beefalo. That is what was revealed in the morse code christmas cards that were sent to a select few for christmas. I believe that has a huge tie in with the picture, and boy howdy does it make me shiver....

Just listen to the entire audio and then it may change your mind. ;)

Thanks for the direct link to the audio, I hadn't had a chance to listen to that, yet... Awesome. But what makes you think this cute baby beefalo and that scary giant maybe-deerclops are the same entity? It's entirely possible that we'll see BOTH in less than a week.

Oh, and because I have to say it somewhere, I just paused the game on the morning of day 365!

Thanks for the direct link to the audio, I hadn't had a chance to listen to that, yet... Awesome. But what makes you think this cute baby beefalo and that scary giant maybe-deerclops are the same entity? It's entirely possible that we'll see BOTH in less than a week.

Oh, and because I have to say it somewhere, I just paused the game on the morning of day 365!

First, you're more than welcome bud. :D Second, although the picture does look "cute", there are a couple things that I think point away from it being anything related to a beefalo. One being the horns; if you look at a beefalo's horns, they look more like Goose-horns or stag-horns, not this creature's menacing looking pointy horns. Two being that thing's evil-looking grin; beefalo are simple creatures that seem very derpy and poop in their sleep, yet this thing looks like it's going to eat me and smile doing it...

I dunno maybe it's just me but I this picture IS the thing in the audio and that we're all going to die....at least I will from sheer terror. :(

EDIT: Oh, and congratulations on one year, amigo! :)