What day are you on?

I'm fairly sure this has been done before but I want to know how people are doing recently. How long have you gone/are going? To add to the question, do you think you are doing well or are you starting to get on the hungry side?

To start out, I am on day 121 with 4 chests full of food, I have 1400 research points and can hopefully go for 50+ more days.

I am currently on day 63, setting a new record for my longest survival. Here's a list of all my playthroughs so far with this game:

1. Day 42 - Warrior spider

2. Day 7 - Tentacle

3. Day 5 - Tall bird

4. Day 7 - Tentacle

5. Day 4 - Tall bird

6. Day 63 - and counting...

Day 110. First time i play only got 7 days, this is the second after i made some research.

But i'm having big trouble with hounds... they now don't stops coming. and because i didn't know it becomes that hard, i'm not that prepared for that. Because of that i'm a little bit afraid of keep playng and die xD

o.O um....my longest length is a week...So, yeah... Found a good map though.

I had the same issue, especially if the hounds find you late in the day or when your not around the pigs.

I'm currently on day 80 and was wondering if everyone made a fort of trees to protect themselves as well? I have 3 pig houses and 20 berry bushes along with 2 turbo farm plots to sustain myself. Its really nice b/c all the worst enemies focus on me while the pigs punch the crap out of them while they get stuck in the trees. I was wondering how I get more options to research b/c i'm sitting on 400+ research points with literally nothing to research... I've seen a tentacle spear that isn't on my options and I've seen mikeb aka fony playing with a bear trap looking option.

Any ideas? And is there another island to jump to b/c i've beat up almost all the resources on my map.