Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

10 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Tiny Trevor stretched out, then noticed a strange creature holding his most prized possession. [He's never seen an otter before.]

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Tiny Trevor yelled. Otto barely managed to hear the tiny fisherman yell.

(How small is this guy anyway?)

"Om nom nom Hm?" Otto heard a small yell. He looked up but couldn't see anyone. "Who's there?" He asked with a confused frown.

Dragon nodded in thanks to the kind sea giant as she stepped onto the wooden floaty thing, and then took off into the air. She just soared gently around the boat for a moment. She had almost forgotten how fun flight was. However, there were still shinys to be gotten, and her focus quickly returned to her mission.

The dragon gained altitude, nearly to the top of the bird's beak, then folded her wings in as she gracefully tilted downward. She fell faster and faster toward the water's surface until they collided and she shot into the depths like a spear. She kept going down, and down, and down, until her claws clung onto what appeared to be a piece of a wooden floaty thing. Now to take a closer look at what treasures lie here...

As the dragon tore away at the rotting planks, glimmering rubies and gold met her gaze. A cluster of bubbles escape her mouth in an attempt to squawk in excitement, and as she moves to take them, something catches her attention from the corner of her vision. Straining to see through the dark water, her eyes find something swaying in the shipwreck before her. Her gaze moves up, and up, and up.... It's big. It looks like a purple leech, how did she miss it before? It looks super gross, and she coils up in disgust. How many of these things are down here that she can't see? 

Dragon quickly shovels the shinies into her mouth.

• Like 1

"It...appears...you are the one who is not okay."  How could none of these Tursai know what an Aitivalku was?!?!  And why were there so many in such a close proximity?!?!?  Meritursas is starting to get a headache.

"Hey!" Otto got up, ignoring Tiny Trevor (cos apparently he isn't important :p ) and running over to crab. Instead of pouncing on him like a predator (or a cop), he said "Why you gotta be so mean to Noctimus?" Then again, Otto thought, atleast it isn't as back as before.

"Instead of being artistic on a shadow creatures face, how about you, Gyx and everyone else put our heads together and figure a way out of this creature's wrinkly pouch? The smell if his breath is beginning to get to me" Otto said, pinching his nose.

Jaw sits down. He picks up the coral, bites it, gnaws and eats it.

"...TASTE LIKE ROCK."

He then picks up the seaweed and smokes it and eats that too, making a disgusted face. He takes a bite out of the log and spits it. Then, he examines the brain coral.

He sniffs it. Then eats it whole.

"THAT WAS NOT BA-"

"AA-AA...H-HEAD...hEAD HURT..."

He falls down, hands on his head, shaking

• Like 2

Viridis thought she'd assist in getting Trevor Otto's attention. She moved over to him and tapped him on the back, bending over with a smile. "Hello. My... name is Viridis. My friend Trevor wants... something from you, I think." She said pointing at Trevor on her head.

---

Dissatisfied with Kate's response, Cinis thought he'd let her do whatever. He noticed the commotion over at Gilda, Jaw and Wheke so he thought he would see what was going on. He positioned his head closer to Jaw and squinted his eyes. "Are you cold, sea dweller? Would you like a bit of a... fire..?" Cinis said, a little bit ominous.

• Like 1

Dragon growled and shoved shinys into her mouth, into her pouch, under her wings, in her back claws, anywhere she could think to put them. She'd fight off the giant leach monster if she had to; these were HER shinys now. YOU HEAR THAT! HER SHINYS! HERS! ALL HERS!!! 

• Like 3

Crab looked at Otto, and clacked his claws back in response. 

" .. -- / .--- ..- ... - / .- / -.-. .-. .- -... --..-- / .. / -.. ..- -. -. --- / .... --- .-- / - --- / --. . - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... . .-. . .-.-.- / .-- .... .- - --..-- / -.. --- / .. / .-.. --- --- -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / . .. -. ... - . .. -. / --- .-. / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. ..--.. "

The tursai exhaled a puff of ink in slight frustration. "You seem confused. Look-" It shifts its weight, revealing a glistening pile of black. "I keep my eggs safe. My young bring me their own as well. That's my purpose, now." She reposes in her original spot. "I smell fear. You're very different from the others, aren't you?" She slowly coils around herself. "Maybe you're not one of mine. What are you? Are you here to hurt my young?" Her beak scrunches into a snarl. "Well?!"

The leech is unmoving.

Edited by LiptonPee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CloakofCrow said:

(Yees, losing motivation...)

(Aww

C.o.C. here, have a motivational drawing for you:

bad turner drawing based on the sprite, sorry for ****tyness 

image.jpeg

also yeah, turner is probably taller

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 11