as i wait for infinity for the bacon.

Your long awaited bacon. I have no idea of what I've just done and I'll blame it on the lack of sleep. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Love the art style , kind of creeped me out these ones , but the style is nice.

And I can't think of any Maxwell topics to talk about in this sassy comment...

Yeeeah. I get that a lot. I'm odd? But thank you for still liking me stlye? (I always thought my style was pretty much just the typical anime style.)

These are fantastic! Although slightly terrifying at times...Keep 'em coming!

Why thank you. I will, it's just with the holidays and the running around, I don't as much time to art currently. But I do have several art works in progress. (Which will be coming up Soon.)

Hi there Lee An, glad to see you are back and healthy :). So, how's your holiday going so far, and how do ye think the holidays are celebrated by the 'Don't Starve' characters?

Ever the flatterer. (How did you know was sick for a bit? Were you there being a ninja so I didn't see you. O.O) So far everything's been hectic, too much moving for my taste. How about you? And I do have a picture in mind for you, it's about half way done so I promise you won't have to wait too long.

Hold on a minute!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1352[/ATTACH]

I am aren't I?

Yup. You are. If you deny it, I'll throw a turd at you. The fuzzy, clawed kind.

And for the wait. You all can have a poorly drawn Willow.

Posted Image

Your long awaited bacon. I have no idea of what I've just done and I'll blame it on the lack of sleep. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

While I thank you for letting me draw on your laptop (which OMG THOSE LINES ARE DRAWN SO MUCH SMOOTHER ON SAI) um... this is what you made using flash on mine?

Btw, go to bed... before you draw something along the lines of that one Wilson.

Yup. You are. If you deny it, I'll throw a turd at you. The fuzzy, clawed kind.

Oh HELL no! I get enough of that just sitting down!

And for the wait. You all can have a poorly drawn Willow.

Posted Image

Well, I guess I'll let it slide since you crossed it out and to avoid the fuzzy ball of death and meowing.

But we are all on topic, isn't this Jujubombers fan art thread? Is it, yes? Okay? Yep, I think I'm done.

Well, it was started by me since Lee was too shy to post their art up initially, but they don't have as much issues now. Maybe an edit would be in order?

Posted Image

While I thank you for letting me draw on your laptop (which OMG THOSE LINES ARE DRAWN SO MUCH SMOOTHER ON SAI) um... this is what you made using flash on mine?

I tried to draw the most beautiful bacon I could.

my first reaction

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1492[/ATTACH]

but your drawing are good.

Thank you so much. As for you reaction, I get that a lot. It takes a while to get used to, but to save everyone's eyes, I think I'll keep that stuff on my tumblr. (Sorry for burning your eyes.)

Back on track folks or derailed thread will be closed!

Closed? Not even moved to off topic? Just straight to closed? I tried to keep it on topic by posting a picture of Willow every page or so, is that not enough. :C

Well, it was started by me since Lee was too shy to post their art up initially, but they don't have as much issues now. Maybe an edit would be in order?

Yeah, if someone could edit the title a bit (so it doesn't limit this thread to JUST Willow).

---

And for more Willow.

Posted Image

If anyone wants to find more of my Don't Starve artwork it can be found here: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/notstarvinglee

There that art. That is on track. (I am not as nice as Fu who MOVES things.)

Great picture of willow.

I wish I could draw too Mycological

Oh okay. (My red riding hood Willow isn't good enough :C)

Thank you. I'm sure if the both of you keep trying to draw you'll get better. As cliche as it is, practice does make you better.

Bluh, forgot to send my comment again it looks like.

I really like how you did the hair.

Thank you. You too? I keep clicking preview thinking it's submit and then going on my lurking ways, never realizing that I never posted anything.

It's art like this that makes me wish I had drawing skills!

I'm sure my art work isn't that pretty, but nonetheless I appreciate the comment.

Loving the art! Make more! maybe even design a character that you would like to see in game , the mods might pick up on it.

Maxwell would be proud... If he wasn't jelly of everyone elses achievements

I have made a design, but someone ninja'd me (in both name and outfit design) and I felt like if I posted it, it would be like I rehashed their idea. (No one likes an idea copier/stealer.) I have a few more in mind, when I flesh them out I will post them.

Her bangs are awesome in that picture. I like it a lot. Dats some fiinnnee hur.

And her ear. I like her ear as well. ... Well, I just like the picture in general.

Thank you, I wasn't sure about the hair. Drawing hair in this program always throws me off, and was really iffy about posting it. Ears too. I tend to never pay attention to them, and almost always leave them half done (same with hands). Thank you for liking the parts I always have trouble drawing. Edited by Lee An
They posted too quickly, I had to go back and reply.

Ever the flatterer. (How did you know was sick for a bit? Were you there being a ninja so I didn't see you. O.O) So far everything's been hectic, too much moving for my taste. How about you? And I do have a picture in mind for you, it's about half way done so I promise you won't have to wait too long.

*blush* Oh, I'm just trying to be friendly is all, glad to see you are alive and well :). Sorry about all the hectic moving stuff, that can't leave too much time for enjoying yourself, but I hope the end result of moving in is worth it :D. I've had decent holidays myself, and even got a tablet so I can get into drawing de arts like you folks (though I'll probably not ever be as good as you guys :(). Also, a pic for me? You are so kind, I'm gonna draw you something back when I get the chance.

*blush* Oh, I'm just trying to be friendly is all, glad to see you are alive and well :). Sorry about all the hectic moving stuff, that can't leave too much time for enjoying yourself, but I hope the end result of moving in is worth it :D. I've had decent holidays myself, and even got a tablet so I can get into drawing de arts like you folks (though I'll probably not ever be as good as you guys :(). Also, a pic for me? You are so kind, I'm gonna draw you something back when I get the chance.

ninja you will finally have a forum avatar.

My reaction.

post-3745-13764590070477_thumb.png

I wish I could shake your hand and give you a hug in person for being so cool.

Hopefully all the dashing to different cities and family get togethers will end once the holidays do. (Draw them arts, I'm sure they'll be fine, if not better then anything I've seen before.) Yes, something special for the awesome lurker. Though I don't think I could draw something avatar worthy.

---

And for some art.

(Be warned I can't guns, metal or mechanical things, but I tried.)

Posted Imagepost-3745-13764590070958_thumb.png

I blame Juju. For about an hour now, all I hear is giggling and the word 'toaster' and then more giggling. O.O I think she might frothing at the mouth.

My reaction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1577[/ATTACH]

Hopefully all the dashing to different cities and family get togethers will end once the holidays do. (Draw them arts, I'm sure they'll be fine, if not better then anything I've seen before.) Yes, something special for the awesome lurker. Though I don't think I could draw something avatar worthy.

---

And for some art.

Posted Image[ATTACH=CONFIG]1578[/ATTACH]

I blame Juju. For about an hour now, all I hear is giggling and the word 'toaster' and then more giggling. O.O I think she might frothing at the mouth.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZImgGi10iv0

I will never know what your genders will be .... well ... I kinda already know Lee's a guy since .... Lee is a guy's name afterall ... what about Juju?

You will never know our genders! Especially mine! :twisted: Because I'm having an identity crisis -cries-

I'm not sure how I feel about that…

You can feel however you want about it Toaster ;) Edited by jujubomber
I'm not tired, nope.

My reaction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1577[/ATTACH]

---

And for some art.

Posted Image[ATTACH=CONFIG]1578[/ATTACH]

Oh, hehe, honest to goodness you put an ear to ear smile on my face with that drawing of yours, with the reaction to my reply (I just try to be as nice as anyone should be treated, really :)). Family get together holidays are always a bit hectic, at least in my experience, but it is nice to see family members that aren't often seen. Also, I'm certain whatever you draw would be more than avatar worthy, Lee An. Also, that Willow and toaster fit put me into a little giggling fit as well, that is just top tier awesome stuff right there.

Oh, and to answer Science Machine's question about genders, I am a male.