(Be warned I can't guns, metal or mechanical things, but I tried.)

Posted Image[ATTACH=CONFIG]1578[/ATTACH]

I blame Juju. For about an hour now, all I hear is giggling and the word 'toaster' and then more giggling. O.O I think she might frothing at the mouth.

All questions will be answered beneath the spoiler. Edited by Coyotus
clarification

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE! THE OWLS, THE NIC CAGE!

And the color fonts! I'm on to you .... MISS JUJU.

You sure it's not Mr Juju? Also, I'M A VAMPIRE! Edited by jujubomber
Oh shoot, have I become the source of the derailment? Lets put the train back on the tracks.

That means you like Twilight! Unless you're a very flamboyant man or you're a girl!

Twilight? Oh HELL NO! More like this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lct6x-XqWrw

Well in all seriousness, I have been having an identity crisis. I'm feel more like a flamboyant man trapped in a crazy woman's body.

Edited by jujubomber
LEEEEEEEEEE! HURRY UP AND POST THAT ART YOU'RE WORKING ON TO PUT THE THREAD BACK ON ITS TRACKS!

ANYWAYS. Lee, that's a pretty Willow and Toaster you got there.Quit-derailing-time!

You could say*puts on bacon glasses*This thread is off teh rails.EDIT: juju become the person you want to be, ive went from being an ass in real life to wearing fancy suits everywhere and being a gentleman. Edited by sirmentlegen

juju is an it.

For anyone who wants to know. This is JUJU's true identity. (Did you forget the idenity crisis?)

post-3745-13764590072224_thumb.png

I'm not sure how I feel about that…

Edit: @science: Isn't lee an a girls name?

I will never know what your genders will be .... well ... I kinda already know Lee's a guy since .... Lee is a guy's name after all ... what about Juju?

My name is LEAN. Pronounced like the 'have some lean meat' or 'can I lean on you'. My mom is very creative with um names.

Edit: Gosh damn do you guys post quickly. Can barely type a message before I have to edit things again.