Where did Lee An go?... I was craving his/her (?) art and I found this thread... lost on the 3 page of threads..

So I have come to ask! What has happened to our beloved Lee An?!

She decided not to post anymore...

http-~~-//m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgIuotFZnBtk

We can hope she decides to post here again in the future. For the time being... might I direct you to her tumblr? I'm sure she won't mind.

We can hope she decides to post here again in the future. For the time being... might I direct you to her tumblr? I'm sure she won't mind.

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! This is so awesome I wanna die!! (just kidding... I don't wanna die.. but's it's still awesome) Also um... could you just tell me. Is Lee An a girl or a guy...? Hahaha cause in my country you only get girl Lee-an's... So...? :D

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! This is so awesome I wanna die!! (just kidding... I don't wanna die.. but's it's still awesome) Also um... could you just tell me. Is Lee An a girl or a guy...? Hahaha cause in my country you only get girl Lee-an's... So...? :D

It was established earlier on in the thread I believe (haha, man that load of craziness came out of nowhere) but I'll make the process quicker. Lee's a girl.

Lee's a girl.

Ha! I thought so because I was just on her tumblr thingy and she drew herself with a ponytail... but okay! Yay!...But you can understand my confusion because in Science's old thread (*moment of silence) he drew her as a dude once, and then as a girl..???Wait.. I think I have the pictures:post-3920-13764590657549_thumb.pngI can't find the one as a girl but .. meh

Ha! I thought so because I was just on her tumblr thingy and she drew herself with a ponytail... but okay! Yay!...

But you can understand my confusion because in Science's old thread (*moment of silence) he drew her as a dude once, and then as a girl..???

Wait.. I think I have the pictures:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2545[/ATTACH]

I can't find the one as a girl but .. meh

The confusion is understandable. And we enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted! :twisted:

I know I have the pics somewhere, when I heard the thread was about to close I saved everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Ssssh! It's totally the most logical response.

Edited by jujubomber
Totally not creepy at all, nope! Don't know what you're talking about.

The confusion is understandable. And we enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted! :twisted:

I know I have the pics somewhere, when I heard the thread was about to close I saved everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Ssssh! It's totally the most logical response.

Hahahaha loooool! Yes. I have an entire folder named : ScienceMachine.

I just couldn't risk losing all the beautiful (thank you bruce almighty) art!!

Get yer cousin Lee ta come back, we be missin' her and her art. Me be givin' ya 20 military grade bullets fer ya ta do that. Yaaaaarrrrrrr.

Funnily enough, she told me some things last night that hinted at her return.I never closed the tab for that thread of awesomeness. Edited by jujubomber
Totally not creepy. Nope.