Don't Starve Together Update - "...In with the new"

BTW looks like those phrases that is Wolfgang saying are "feature" ...maybe hold down some key and click on rocks for example and you can ask that automatically to someone near to you like wilson - scientist - so thats why "smart man ..."

Or am i just pointing out really obvious stuff? :)

Emotes, quick-chat replies, meteorites and Wolfgang, oh my!

That "happy Wilson smile" though... The stuff of nightmares.

attachicon.gifWilsonSmile.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What i hope for is that there'll be singleplayer Don't Starve Together with character-bots, each will live according his lore and personality.

That's actually a really cute idea! Sounds hard to implement that kind of AI at this point, though. 

I'm thinking of the villagers in age of empires; leave em alone and they go mining/building/chopping wood what have you. 

@Simple Mind Closed beta. They've currently invited 10% of the people who signed up for closed beta. The rate of invite will be increasing, but it won't be open until they get through all of them.

Until they get through all of them AND deliver all extra keys to everyone who signed up to invite their friends. As it was said, there are 2 millions of keys. I don't think the devs will use all of them but I'm sure it won't end up on those people who signed up.

Archived