Don't Starve Together Update - "...In with the new"

I was hoping this would be available by Christmas because i wanted to buy 2 copies of DS on steam for some friends of mine. Does anyone know when Phase 3 will be materialising? I was unlucky not to sign up for closed beta like the FOOL i am. 

There is no exact date, they are playing by ear so to speak (improvising as they go). But Phase 3 should hit once everyone who applied gets their keys.

Also, just a heads up.

With the addition of multiplayer, the price of Don’t Starve will go up to $19.99 USD around the time Alpha becomes available.

Quote from : http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1543441-dont-starve-together---multiplayer-officially-coming-summer-2014

Edit: I suspect they will also give us updates as they get closer and closer, or their next plans at a later date. :)

There is no exact date, they are playing by ear so to speak (improvising as they go). But Phase 3 should hit once everyone who applied gets their keys.

Also, just a heads up.

Quote from : http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1543441-dont-starve-together---multiplayer-officially-coming-summer-2014

Edit: I suspect they will also give us updates as they get closer and closer, or their next plans at a later date. :-)

Ouch, $20. lol Well, thanks for the heads up, hopefully my friends in question will be worth that much when it releases. :p

how do you get Dont Starve Together

Well first you sit down at your computer.

Then go to the key deport.

Get scammed.

Lay down, cry and wait like the rest of us.

Hey,

Would it be possible to implement a new option of a global map and player vision to the DST? It would be a great way to explore the world together. If you could put in this feature, it would be nice to leave it on the world settings, and also in the hosts game menu.

-A group of Don't Starve nerds

Hey,

Would it be possible to implement a new option of a global map and player vision to the DST? It would be a great way to explore the world together. If you could put in this feature, it would be nice to leave it on the world settings, and also in the hosts game menu.

Hey,

Hey,

Global vision of other players would not work so well on PVP servers, however global vision of teammates, and a team option would be nice!

I thought wolfgang was already a playable character... The only new thing I noticed were emotes and renewable boulders.. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Great to see progress though, don't get me wrong I'm not complaining!

EDIT* I'm an idiot didn't realize this was an old thread. I saw an update in my steam so I came to see what it was, any info on what was changed today? (2/6/2015)

Archived