Don't Starve Together Update - "...In with the new"

This is why I never look at the key depot.

When I did someone spoke in complete gibberish about how they wanted a key.

"hello
I'm looking for someone to play Do not Starve together with my game got my steam, but give friends and together key myself to be played together and I'm waiting a long time key plays içinth game with a friend I'm looking and I found you could not find a topic to divide my pain to get yourself bees I want to play friends"

:spidercowers:

The exact reason why i never try to use a translation tool lol,

I must admit, i would love to do something for a key, but paying for it is not the right thing to do in my eyes.

I too, shall wait :), i mean with the progress wait it can't be that long... ^^ right...?

Basically, folks who were able to successfully register for the closed beta (using our registration page that has since been closed) should receive an invite and key some time during the closed beta. To make it fair for everyone who registered, applications are - for the most part - chosen randomly.

However, everyone who has submitted an application will eventually get in to the closed beta; we just need to test the servers one step at a time to make sure things are working and servers are able to handle the load.

I was hoping this would be available by Christmas because i wanted to buy 2 copies of DS on steam for some friends of mine. Does anyone know when Phase 3 will be materialising? I was unlucky not to sign up for closed beta like the FOOL i am. 

Archived