My State of Mind is Declining

have you considered they might not know when they'll be able to give a specific date, and that if they tried to guesstimate and missed, people might start nagging them telling them they broke their promise, which would either make them release a badly finished version in phase 2 or create a lot of tension while finishing it before moving to phase 2, which either way would hurt a lot the game experience for those involved in the beta test, making those players get a wrong view of how DST should be and ending up hurting the feedback which would, over time, end up hurting the rest of the game when it's released for the public?

(and have I considered that this is just a joke that I'm missing on? The answer is no)

I'll be lying if I said I didn't want a key but keep in mind that both phase 1 and phase 2 is a closed beta so if you do get a key, you'll probably be expected to do more than just play the game. Not just submitting bugs, but actually looking for them (basically doing a lot of repetitive, tedious, and annoying things), giving feedback, ect.

no phase 1 keys yet?

Phase 1 is only groups of people close to Klei. Phase 2 is general people who signed up for it.

i know but anyone got it ?

F&F isn't publicly discussed. Nobody will answer even if they have it and were posting publicly in the regular forums. 

Klei will release Phase Two when they are ready. Asking many times won't speed this up. 

And making this thread in the first place-while at first feeling cathartic-isn't going to help.

Trust me from a person who has seen many a beta come and go. 

F&F isn't publicly discussed. Nobody will answer even if they have it and were posting publicly in the regular forums. 

OMG They are our Gods, they know but they don't talk with us! We should sacrifice Pig King and gave his blood to the volcano of tears! And then maybe some of us can hear some whispers about phase 1.

Too bad I can't be a Klei tester, I work for cookies and water.

well they soulg give a key to everyone in the foruns who have a 150 posts + and made the acount in mar or lower

That wouldn't be fair to people like me who have been around on the forums for awhile, but just never made an account. And they're also looking for people who have never played the game before.

have you considered they might not know when they'll be able to give a specific date, and that if they tried to guesstimate and missed, people might start nagging them telling them they broke their promise, which would either make them release a badly finished version in phase 2 or create a lot of tension while finishing it before moving to phase 2, which either way would hurt a lot the game experience for those involved in the beta test, making those players get a wrong view of how DST should be and ending up hurting the feedback which would, over time, end up hurting the rest of the game when it's released for the public?

(and have I considered that this is just a joke that I'm missing on? The answer is no)

My thoughts exactly exept I would of just said "Do you want it done or do you want it to stink."

well they soulg give a key to everyone in the foruns who have a 150 posts + and made the acount in mar or lower

Why should you be more deserving for having 150+ posts in a forum?!?

My thoughts exactly exept I would of just said "Do you want it done or do you want it to stink."

Agreed. people like Palp and I wouldn't deserve *quick  count* around 30 keys just from us posting a lot.

It's a spam causer and the contributions itself should determine keys (if ever done for board contribution, which is a whole other discussion.) 

Klei will release Phase Two when they are ready. Asking many times won't speed this up. 

And making this thread in the first place-while at first feeling cathartic-isn't going to help.

Trust me from a person who has seen many a beta come and go. 

calm dawn sir i didnt knew

Ok Klei. 

Can we have a specific date?

No?

I see...

Please?

Why not?

It's just not fair...

Can stage 2 start now?

But why?

Pleeeeaaase?

Come on!

Well I won't stand for it!

Ok i'm sorry...

I'll wait... 

Will it be much longer?

Why can't you tell me..?

I don't know anymore...

PLEASE HELP ME

*Puts some milk, ice, and honey in a crock pot and gives the resulting Ice Cream to you* This should help, it gives +50 sanity.

OMG They are our Gods, they know but they don't talk with us! We should sacrifice Pig King and gave his blood to the volcano of tears! And then maybe some of us can hear some whispers about phase 1.

Too bad I can't be a Klei tester, I work for cookies and water.

You're only desirable if you take less than $8 (if in Mass.) worth of cookies and water per hour.

Archived