Most annoying aspect of the game?

any ps4 player will say that what seems to be aim assist that targets chester in combat even when the enemy is highlighted. Its as if chesters hit box is much, much larger than the character model. That is what annoys me the most, you can blatantly be aiming at an enemy but when you press hit many times my character will even go so much as to turn around and hit chester which is especially annoying when you have allies because then they all target chester.

Moggles: They are not giving light but still Grue is not attacking you.

Grue can't come close to light but moggles do not provide any light.

It has been said somewhere (can't remember where) that Charlie does not like being SEEN. Light apparently means nothing.

As for my most annoying aspect of the game: Lureplants.

Klei, fix these ****ers! They crash constantly!

pengulls make me lag so bad when they mass spawn in my base. I sometimes get around 7-15 fps while in my base in winter because there are like 30 pengulls in my base. Kinda annoying though that if they nest where there is a wall they will destroy the wall...

Moggles: They are not giving light but still Grue is not attacking you.

Grue can't come close to light but moggles do not provide any light.

Well... Charlie doesn't attack in the dark. She attacks what cannot see her. So, even if you are in the dark, with moggles you still can see her, so she won't strike.

no, it just drops the bulb after dying....already happened to me

When it happens to me, it either kills the bulb or it transfers the bulb to the lureplant? (which dead => crash)

Maybe I missed some patchnotes regarding that though.

EDIT: There are several reports of that in the bug tracker, but I still don't know if it has been fixed.

EDITEDIT: For example [this].

The fact that i don't have anything else to do after 200 days, 300 if i play slowly. Please Klei, add some VERY late game stuff to entertain us...

Also pengulls, they keep spawning above my tooth traps. I lost as many tooth traps to them as to the hounds.

Archived