Most annoying aspect of the game?

Things I hate most about the game:

• Useless/Troll items - off hand, I'm thinking of the powdercake (except for baiting traps for pigs) and the Compass. Sure, Prototype one - if only to get rid of the lightbulb. Then I feed it to a Lureplant. Take That, Nature!
  • Bugs that need a mod to fix (OK, sure, they get fixed, and I made 2 that are both stupidly popular on the Workshop right now).
  • Mods that unbalance the game (I know I can just ignore/not download them. Thanks.)
  • People who come into the forums saying Charlie OP. Nerf hounds. Worms make caves impossible. blah blah.
  • And people who gripe about stuff too much (^^)

Probably other things, I haven't played for a while, so I'm feeling rusty. I can't think of anything else.

Things I hate most about the game:

• Useless/Troll items - off hand, I'm thinking of the powdercake (except for baiting traps for pigs) and the Compass. Sure, Prototype one - if only to get rid of the lightbulb. Then I feed it to a Lureplant. Take That, Nature!
  • Bugs that need a mod to fix (OK, sure, they get fixed, and I made 2 that are both stupidly popular on the Workshop right now).
  • Mods that unbalance the game (I know I can just ignore/not download them. Thanks.)
  • People who come into the forums saying Charlie OP. Nerf hounds. Worms make caves impossible. blah blah.
  • And people who gripe about stuff too much (^^)

Probably other things, I haven't played for a while, so I'm feeling rusty. I can't think of anything else.

and the summer guys? 

what bugs are you talking?

Besides that i totally agree with you

the summer guys as the end of yours :

like the people that complains about summer y'know!

i agree with all these "bug fixing" mods except the rock lobster thing.

the summer guys as the end of yours :

like the people that complains about summer y'know!

i agree with all these "bug fixing" mods except the rock lobster thing.

Summer, right, got it. Summer is no more OP than winter, except maybe the fires. Anywho. RoG does have a notice that it's for "advanced" players. I can't really comment further on that, as I only play non-RoG (I have RoG, just not got the stones for it yet... haven't even completed adventure mode yet).

I wasn't sure about the Rock Lobster thing, either. I have confirmation from Klei that the Overpopulation thing is a bug, thus i am happy to find a mod that 'fixes' this problem. i don't know if I really like Rockyfix either, but I haven't really found anything that addresses the core issues of the bug. So, until I do, or I figure out how to write one, I'll use what I can get.

I don't know that its even the most annoying thing for me, but the first thing that came to mind what spontaneous combustion during Summer. That irks me to no end.

That's pretty much what everyone else in this thread thinks too :p

The game doesn't get harder, only more annoying.

For instance, hounds do not become more powerful, they just attack more frequently and in larger groups.

There are no random events too, that contributes to the boringness of late game.

Too hard to get beard hairs if you're not Wilson.

Three words: Uncooked Green Mushrooms. If I can do it with Dapper Maxwell, you should be able to do it with Green Mushrooms and jackalopes turned into Beardlings. Too slow and not Maxwell? Stand on evil flowers. and leave when low enough. Maxwell? STAY on evil flowers and bring the bunnies/food to feed them if needed with you.

Make sure you leave and regain sanity then return if getting to insane though as you're weak/don't want to waste starting night armor. 

I'll leave out Beardlords in caves as caving and Sanity control is more advanced. but if you transplanted Hutches on the surface, you can use Bunnymen instead of Jackalopes.  

* Accidental clicking in ways you don't want to, with no way of cancelling the action

* Grue for being a weak way of punishing the player

* Fans who harass other fans for using mods they don't like

(I swear I don't hate the game even though it sounds lik eit)

Archived