Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

Hey guys. We can't really use that music..... Copyright and stuff

Yeeeah... I don't really, like the idea of using so much copyrighted music and theme songs in general... I even posted a link to Newgrounds, just so there's the option of Creative Commons licensed songs, songs CAN use, but nope... *sigh*... nope...

Where's/what's your avatar? I need a good image to base your character off of.

May I also be sprited, oh great and might Snob? (And perhaps a sidequest involving me, too?)

(This might be a little late...)

So, are we not going to make pixel art anymore? :I

I was just giving it a try in case you guys might need help with the pixel art later. It was just sort of a test, I'm not that interested in making a ton of the pixel art for the game.

I was just giving it a try in case you guys might need help with the pixel art later. It was just sort of a test, I'm not that interested in making a ton of the pixel art for the game.

oh, I'm sure we can use it in game though! Its pretty cool. I was just worried because I had already made a bunch of pixel art.

oh, I'm sure we can use it in game though! Its pretty cool. I was just worried because I had already made a bunch of pixel art.

And keep making it! I'm not here to steal your place I promise c:

I don't even know if that template is allowed for free use anyway.

Everything looks to be going good. 

I may or may not be on for 4 days, I don't know if my last two hotels have wifi.

We really need area art, Creative Commons is the best for sound effects and etc. 

Besides that we just need to figure out how to get more rpg makers for people, and if we need a project area 

Archived