Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

I think I've decided as the leader, we're going to take music from other video-games for our RPG. We don't have talented musicians, so there's not much to discuss about that. It's only fitting that the Forum RPG uses video-game music that are chosen by forumers. Phew.

I think I've decided as the leader, we're going to take music from other video-games for our RPG. We don't have talented musicians, so there's not much to discuss about that. It's only fitting that the Forum RPG uses video-game music that are chosen by forumers. Phew.

Isn't that piracy or something?

This RPG Is coming along very well, considering none of us have actual experience in this, and We've never met eachother in real life.

That's the beauty, isn't it? ;)

I can imagine, before the title appears it says;

This RPG is a collaboration between Klei Entertainment Forum users.

None of the users have met each other in real life.

This game is not affiliated with the company Klei itself.

@Snob, I still need clarification on 'Icons' They are just tiny versions of your sprites which I use for the profile view thingy? and if So, they would be like.. 10 pixels tall?

Menu Icons like this:
lJxH4oC.png
Battle Icons like this:

Guess we can do that. as the game is a non-profit one.

Since food will be the way of healing and other effects(like potions in most games) will there be a especific place to buy food, Snob will sell food or will food drop from enemies? 

Yea, if they'll be able to eat gears

Since food will be the way of healing and other effects(like potions in most games) will there be a especific place to buy food, Snob will sell food or will food drop from enemies? 

Both. You can get items from me with a price, but you can also get items from enemies through battle.

What about shadow?

Only certain members will be corrupted, like Lord_Battal or me.

Well that stinks.

The project isn't finalized, so there's always the chance that there will be more dark alternatives in the future discussions.

@JoeW

What are your thoughts on the community project? Do you think we should move the RPG project elsewhere? I personally think that the forum is a great platform for the development of this project.

I'm suggesting a new subsection for the Off-Topic subforum, called "Community Projects". How is that?

Archived