Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

Hell yeah, it is confusing...

But... Don't forget about Multiplayer tread. I think this confusing fact should be in the game. 

Line of quests.

Fight with newbies, which suggest a multiplayer.

Probably, mentioning something like a Crynux's Cave Of OverPower(COOP). Where you can find a True Light And Night(LAN) sword. :-)

And rising up a Multiplayer tread using mysterious notes and geminies. Too bad the beast will destroy the cave.

I would like to join with my insane quest ideas, but I'm too bad in English. 

How about a modding subforum world? The enemies could be:

-Overambitious Request Threads, that only deal status effects,

-Simple Reskins that copy the moveset of a random enemy,

-Malformed Character Mods that have elevated stats but only one rudimentary attack,

and,

Virus mods, that have extremely high attack but one health.

Also, U&A/HID dungeons/villages.

I hope this doesn't tick off anybody.

Lord_Battal Plotline

After a bit in the game, once hell breaks loose and you're beginning to be a bit stronger, you'll encounter @Lord_Battal along your main quest. You will stop and a dialogue sequence will play out. Lord_Battal claims he can defend for himself, and that he doesn't need any assistance from mortals, nor does he plan to help out anyone but himself. Two events can come from this

A1 > You choose to battle Lord_Battal

A2 > Lord_Battal gets frustrated, and attacks you

From here, a battle sequence will start. Lord_Battal will be tougher than the average member, given his immense power. Lord_Battal will be a heavy damage dealer, and drains health ocassionally, but struggles to regain his own MP efficiently. Since Lord_Battal uses a lot of Fire and Dark magic, his inability to easily regain MP will be a weakness, but don't get cocky, since his Maximum MP will be quite high, and he can stall to regen MP by draining your HP to survive.

B > You convince him to help with your quest, possibly at a cost

From here, Lord_Battal will start to join your team, only to become suddenly be consumed by darkness once he lets his guard down. This will trigger a fight against Dark Lord_Battal. Unlike Lord_Battal, Dark Lord_Battal is much better at dealing damage physically, and focuses mainly on Dark magic, rather than Fire and Dark. The darkness will struggle to keep control of Lord_Battal, making his miss a bit more often, and magic weaker.

|

Both events will lead up to Lord_Battal joining your party. This comes at a cost for Lord_Battal, though, as working for mortals greatly reduces his powers, making him much more balanced to your party, rather than boss-level. Such as his boss fight, he will have much MP, Fire powers, Dark powers, and Draining powers, with a severe lack of MP regenability. Lord_Battal will guide your party to four gems scattered around the forums, guarded by possessed members. The four gems, C, Y, M and K, are all used to form ultimate weapons, claims Battal.

Gem 1: Y

By this point, @Snob, who you are greeted by at the beginning of the game, will be overcome by darkness. Once you locate the yellow-looking gem, Dark Snob will be waiting. Approaching him will start a battle sequence between you and Dark Snob [which I have slightly covered]. Defeating Dark Snob will purify Snob, and he will offer you his merchant services. You will then pick up the Y gem, and Lord_Battal will then suggest you look for the next one, located (somewhere).

Gem 2: C

When you find the next gem, glowing with the colour Cyan, you will be ambushed by Dark @CyanBlue. Dark CyanBlue focuses much on the powers of Poland, both dealing A LOT of physical and magical damage, while having a high physical defense. Dark CyanBlue is easier to defeat when you use Carrot Juice to reduce the damage taken by Polish-magic attacks, bought from AlbinoWyvern (Accessible after doing vingw's sidequest). Defeating Dark CyanBlue will recruit CyanBlue to your team, and give you x3 Zapiekankas. After taking the C gem, Lord_Battal will give you a general idea of where the M gem is.

Gem 3: M

Instead of finding a gem, you'll find a familiar looking slurper in a hat. Walking up to this slurper will cause him to wake in anger, absorbing darkness from around him, and growing to a larger size. You will then be in a sudden, unexpected fight against a giant Dark @Mack18853. Dark Mack18853 deals mainly physical attack damage, and heavily drains your HP. When attacked by Mack18853, you will temporarily be unable to use food items. Defeating Mack18853 will cause him to become, yet another valuable member to your party, if you so choose. Mak18853 will also spit up the magenta coloured gem after the battle, as if he ate it. Lord_Battal then personally leads you to the last gem... giving an unsettling light chuckle.

Gem 4: K

The black gem. As Lord_Battal guides you to this gem, he will pick it up, and turn around, laughing grimfully. He will remark how foolish you were to help him, and claim that the "ultimate weapons" were fake. Lord_Battal explains that he lead everyone to the gems as a distraction, so he could drain the dark energy from the foes you defeated, and with the K gem harnessing the most dark energy, Lord_Battal becomes even stronger. Threatening to destroy your party, he is no longer helping mere mortals, and regains both his previous power, plus the energy he has harnessed along the way. You will now fight Demigod_Battal.

Demigod_Battal is more stronger, has more health, and has a nearly infinite regenning MP pool to use from. Since Lord_Battal is requred to be in your party going into this fight, you will have to suffer having one less party member to Demigod_Battal with. The only good way to destroy Demigod_Battal is to have a very high physical, or magical attack damage stat. With no clear weakness, Battal will deal Dark damage, and ignore most of your Dark defence. Defeating Demigod_Battal will result in one of the following...

A > You offer Lord_Battal back into your party. He will chuckle, and claim you're foolish for ever trusting him the first time, yet along again. Lord_Battal decides to tag along with your party anyways, becoming an optional character to use and giving you the so-called "useless" gems as rewards for your efforts. The battle weakened the gems to the point of losing all their power, and Lord_Battal will go back to his weak state, since he's joining up with mortals once again.

OPTIONAL SIDEQUEST: You can take the gems over to Snob, and ask him to inspect them. He says he may be able to do something, if only he had "Something Polished", "Something Starving", "Something Dark" and "Something Expensive". Giving Snob a Polish item, a HP draining item, a Dark-magic boosting item and an item worth a lot of money will make Snob say "Thank you for the generous gifts!", and the go silent. Talking to him again, he will go "Oh, yeah, the gems! They are pretty much useless, I just needed to restock my shop. But I'll tell you what, if you bring me a hammer, I will do something cool!". After bringing a hammer-type weapon to Snob, he will then smash the gems into bits, creating the item "Shattered gems". Snob will stare at you, and remark "... I'm not sure why I did that". You can pick up the shattered gems and leave.

B > You will try to kill Lord_Battal. He will laugh as you attempt to destroy him, and dissapear slowly with every hit, until he's gone, leaving behind shattered gems. This option grants more EXP and REP for the battle.

|

Near the end of the game

A: If Lord_Battal is in your party, he will disappear shortly before this event

B: If Lord_Battal isn't in your party, then everything continues as normal

Lord_Battal will be found, waiting with his back turned. Every step towards him will cause the stream to flash, the the area to become more corrupted. A few steps closer, and Battal will turn around, stretching his arms downwards to the ground. Without a smile, Lord_Battal will glare at you silently, absorbing the corrupted energy from within the ruins of the forums. He will taunt you, saying how you're too late. He will threaten you, saying how he will be the ruler of the forums. He will deny you, saying nobody can stop him. And then Lord_Battal grows... bigger and bigger... become God_Battal.

God_Battal is one tough cookie, alright. Stronger, better, faster, stronger. God_Battal will almost always attack first, and when low on health, will drain huge amounts of your HP. Unlike Lord_Battal, Dark Lord_Battal and Demigod_Battal, God_Battal uses Dark magic and Corrupted magic. Magic protection will be mostly nullified, and Corrupted magic will do more damage based on your various defenses against elemental damage. God_Battal is hard to hit, almost always hits, and rarely receives any debuffs or negative statuses. God_Battal will focus mainly on Magical attacks, though physical defence can slightly protect you. God_Battal will have some rare, devastating moves, such as attacks that will wipe out 50% of HP from all your party members, or completely drain every single point of your MP. These attacks are much less likely to occurer, though God_Battal's regular attacks are scary themselves. Defeating God_Battal, after a long, painful fight, will result in a speech from Lord_Battal (Not sure it'd be). Lord_Battal... before dying off... will warn you of another being... one that even he couldn't destroy... one that he tried holding off for a long time...

God_Battal will leave behind a mysterious shrine. Using "shattered gems" on this shrine will then create four, very powerful necklaces of the achients... one that makes you do more damage dempending on the price of your weapon... one that increased both Polish magic attack damage, and Polish magic defence... one that grants yout attacks HP drain on hit... and one that gives you Dark abilites once equipped, and defends heavily against Dark magic.

... is this the end of Lord_Battal?...

By the end of the story, possibly Lord_Battal will be accessible again. Maybe reviving in the ending, and reluctantly thanking you for saving the forums, though avoiding an apology for trying to kill you multiple times.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I'm sorry. This is probably HORRIBLE. Please forgive me, I was just writing down my ideas.

This is meant to be an idea for Lord_Battal's relevance to the story, described in a lot of detail. This isn't the main plotline in whole, just a few parts. 

@vingw

Not bad. The total focus on Lord Battal concerns me, however. Is defeating the final boss be the point of the game? I don't think so. I think the message of the game is all about the wonders of friendship, anonymity, and human nature. I think that all of the forumers should have relevance to the plot, in some way or another. The dark form idea is okay, to say the least. It would be better if you called it "corrupted" rather than "dark". It's almost too cliche. I really like the multiple ending/scenes idea, it gives replay value to the RPG and we can do really interesting things with it!

The gems thing.. It's not a good enough plot device. I'd rather have the relationships of each character to be the essential plot device.

I love my smashing gem moment. That one, we have to include.

@vingw

Not bad. The total focus on Lord Battal concerns me, however. Is defeating the final boss be the point of the game? I don't think so. I think the message of the game is all about the wonders of friendship, anonymity, and human nature. I think that all of the forumers should have relevance to the plot, in some way or another. The dark form idea is okay, to say the least. It would be better if you called it "corrupted" rather than "dark". It's almost too cliche. I really like the multiple ending/scenes idea, it gives replay value to the RPG and we can do really interesting things with it!

The gems thing.. It's not a good enough plot device. I'd rather have the relationships of each character to be the essential plot device.

Not bad. The total focus on Lord Battal concerns me, however. 

As I said, this is only plot that is relevant to Lord_Battal. The game won't focus on him, and this is meant to give ideas on how things play out. As I said.

Is defeating the final boss be the point of the game? I don't think so. I think the message of the game is all about the wonders of friendship, anonymity, and human nature. 

I went a little far with God_Battal, yes, but no, I never said anything like that. I was hinting at an evil force that everyone has to work towards to defeat. Not really a final boss, but the force as a whole, which only can be prevented if everyone learns those natures. Spambots and such know nothing of these feelings. Lord_Battal isn't a human, so hat does human nature mean to him? His OC is constantly pushing aside the fact of mortals and treats humans as just... souls for him to capture.

I think that all of the forumers should have relevance to the plot, in some way or another.

AGAIN, this is just Lord_Battal's part in the game. Geesh.

The dark form idea is okay, to say the least. It would be better if you called it "corrupted" rather than "dark". It's almost too cliche.

Just ideas! Arrgh! It could be symbolism for the morals you're against, as well. Nobody said it is actually "darkness" or anything... maybe it's just, ignorance... and this whole game goes into a metaphorical sense!

I really like the multiple ending/scenes idea, it gives replay value to the RPG and we can do really interesting things with it!

Yeah!

Snob. I made the gems useless. They were only for the good of someone who doesn't believe in human nature, or friendship. They were useless, and hell, YOU EVEN SMASHED THEM WITH A HAMMER. Though, yeah, I agree.

-

I'm a quite sad. I spent a long time making this, just as some ideas to be worked around, and now I feel like it's "Not good enough,I don't like it, goes against what I want". *Sigh*.... along with the fact this isn't the plot, this is jsut an idea how to make Lord_Battal a character without making him just "The devil"....

Forget it... I need some sleep... this is tiring me out for no reason...

I'm a quite sad. I spent a long time making this, just as some ideas to be worked around, and now I feel like it's "Not good enough,I don't like it, goes against what I want". *Sigh*.... along with the fact this isn't the plot, this is jsut an idea how to make Lord_Battal a character without making him just "The devil"....

Forget it... I need some sleep... this is tiring me out for no reason...

Oh god. I forgot to read the title "Lord Battal  Plotline". I'm so sorry. I thought this was the entire game's plot. ):

Didn't mean to make you sad. Thanks for the response though, I'm getting some crazy ideas coming through.

Oh god. I forgot to read the title "Lord Battal  Plotline". I'm so sorry. I thought this was the entire game's plot. ):

Didn't mean to make you sad. Thanks for the response though, I'm getting some crazy ideas coming through.

I mean... it was like... a huge wall of text... so ALL IS FORGIBBON!

Hooray! But yeah, I do understand... what I wrote is...terrible... oh my...

Pecival does not approve.

Anyways, can I have a cool backstory? It doesn't have to be cool. It can be really dumb.

Hm... what's your character like? I'm not sure about the backgrounding of PreChewed the Tree! Though, I shouldn't be the one to, uh, make these kinds of things, but I can come up with ideas!

A SENTIENT TREE WITH AN AXE, LOOKING FOR REVENGE!

... wait, no, that... uh... mmm... well... uh...

[Alright, I'm going to sleep. Until tomorrow!]

No, I mean, I literally didn't read the title. I got the impression that it was the entire game's plot. I'm a big dumb dumb.

No, I mean, I literally didn't read the title. I got the impression that it was the entire game's plot. I'm a big dumb dumb.

It's alright!

Needs more bacon.

Bacon magic. Bacon armor. Bacon weapons. Bacon and bacon accessories. Bacon potions. Evil bacon enemies. Learning the true morals of friendship, anomaly, human nature and bacon. 

Also bacon, you can like, eat it to regain health and get an attack boost or something. Probably a good start.

[[Alright, I'm going to sleep, I promise!]]

Hm... what's your character like? I'm not sure about the backgrounding of PreChewed the Tree! Though, I shouldn't be the one to, uh, make these kinds of things, but I can come up with ideas!

A SENTIENT TREE WITH AN AXE, LOOKING FOR REVENGE!

How did you know? :eek2:

Archived