Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

I'll give it a try.

Yeah, I already tried that one.  I found it rather clunky, and the zoom mechanic was pretty annoying,

Teach me how to create animations with this and I'll reward you with bacon.

I get right to the end of drawing my sprite, and then discover I can't do legs.  :/

post-223117-0-82109400-1402251093_thumb.

EDIT: And then I close out the page, completely deleting the image and forcing me to start over from scratch.

Alright! Everyone, before we start making finalized sprites, we need to have a sort of style we're going to follow, its going to look REALLY weird if one persons sprite is 16x16 with the traditional RPG maker style, and then another looks more like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and the another looks... Well, I think you get the idea

its going to look REALLY weird if one persons sprite is 16x16 with the traditional RPG maker style, and then another looks more like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Well, it's like Wilson and Maxwell.  One is very tall, the other is short.  He is a villain, after all.

Battal, i was thinking you where  talking about your picture when you told:"He IS the villain" :/ misunderstanding

I was talking about my picture.  I am a villain.

Wer'e using Don't Starve characters for this RPG? cool!

No, not to my knowledge.  It was a metaphor.  :razz:

Archived