Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

Can you add mine? It may not be the best but.. I worked on it, and I like the main shape of it.

I always thought your sprites had a lot of charm. Why can't we collaborate, and say that you make the icons for the battle and menu, and I make the overworld sprites? That would be effective!

I always thought your sprites had a lot of charm. Why can't we collaborate, and say that you make the icons for the battle and menu, and I make the overworld sprites? That would be effective!

I would love too! The icons for the battle? Like tiny versions of the one you made? Or the icons for battle like the enemies?

Then we'll need who will do the actual battle images, like the enemies and the shadow forumers.

@vingw did you make that images in the video? If yes they look good and you should, if you want, be the artist for the battle images :3

I would love too! The icons for the battle? Like tiny versions of the one you made? Or the icons for battle like the enemies?

Yeah, icons!

I'm sure @vingw will be able to create some fantastic enemy designs! :D

V1GbXrw.gifsheI58b.gifGPkZSZM.gifO4oKvKM.gif

@Bekuno

@Rabbitfist

@orian34

@Hugo M.

@Mack18853

@sirmentlegen

@sovietfirepower

I'll try working on the animated sprites for all of you. It would really help if you could send me some reference images of your characters.

Ill give you three reference pictures drawn by other people, since I always have trouble drawing my own avatar, and you can figure out which one you want to choose.

The Creator

kEvaWN4.jpg

The Creation

post-314241-0-21736400-1389922369.jpg

The Accursed

A375Jd6.png

These are Willette's and HipsterWendy's work, not mine.

That's a really good soundtrack

Yep I love the Paper Mario Series (except sticker star, i've not played it and i've heard its the worst), amazing RPG games (and a pretty good platformer, With amazing music.

I was just thinking, what if one of the forum members got brainwashed at somepoint?

Then we could do a Luigi from SPM

Mr_L_Render.png

And obviously there could be something similar to the Mr L theme

Ok time for a conspiracy! Have you ever seen Luigi and Mr L in the same room? It's almost as if they are the same person *gasp*   : O

Yep I love the Paper Mario Series (except sticker star, i've not played it and i've heard its the worst), amazing RPG games (and a pretty good platformer, With amazing music.

I was just thinking, what if one of the forum members got brainwashed at somepoint?

Then we could do a Luigi from SPM

Mr_L_Render.png

And obviously there could be something similar to the Mr L theme

I loved that theme!

Now, should we make a list of the actual enemies?

-spambots (maybe different types)

-shadow forumers

-Battal

-Pelontrix (?)

This is what we have right now. I will think about some other enemies.

Also we really need a sub forum for this. Who will message JoeW? Or maybe we should work on this project somewhere else, but where?

Archived