Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JoeW

Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (teaser)

Luggs    668

Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a Wilson. Be he living or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread.

d3v1n96    107

Listen my friends to this tale,

of how our dear Wilson is doomed to fail.

walking through a forest quite new

our scientist know just what to do

with a rumbly tummy and food on his mind

he sets out to see what new creatures he can find

stepping on a fallen leaf

he hear a deep growl that causes much grief.

cowering by a nearby hive,

he realizes the deerclops isn't the only giant alive.

Percival    766

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap button eye clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

JeMiChi    233

OH YES!!!! :D

I've been looking forward to this, and I'll keep looking forward to it!

Looks like something really big and fluffy - and I love big and fluffy things! Even though Wilson may not agree with me on this one.. xD

KidneyBeanBoy    846

Foop! Amamabo. Shleee. *Comes to dramatic realization* Xorpho! Meddobo! DAIKFHUU. *Scribbles on paper*:

My head is so full of speculation, I have forgotten how to properly speak so I can think more on this

KidneyBeanBoy    846

Afectum. Diobe. Gohlam.(Scribbles on paper:) Is there a puzzle in this? Someone should make a puzzle thread.

On an unrelated note, I used up all the free space in my brain I got from forgetting how to speak, so I will now forget how to write in order to further specula- *Scribbles down a drawing of a duck cyberstalking a baby carriage*

23rd    765

Once I find out what that thing is, it's getting at least four stories dedicated to it.

Sporb    1,009

I can't tell whether the 'autumn' in the title is referring to the release date or to a new season in the actual game. Or both. :???:

Anyways, yaaaay! I look forward to seeing more. I'm also happy to see that this does not seem to be focused on caves.