The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Guys I found the super secret in Rebirth, and I'm not joking about it either.

By either bombing or unlocking your way into the door, you'll encounter a room very similar to Link's house in the "Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" and "Legend of Zelda Link between Worlds".

LinksHouseBefore.jpg

You can actually nudge the bed and "sleep" in it, the screen goes black and something happens (I don't know what the effect is, I was playing the Pitch Black challenge).

If you place a bomb at the center of the room, a trap door will be revealed below the rug. Jumping into the hole, you'll navigate through ladders similar to those seen in "Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening".

ign_top_game_78.jpg

After moving across the screen you'll find yourself in a bizzare horizontal room. There will be a trap door near your entrance, and going further right, you'll find yourself with things you can buy from the store. About 5 items are lined across, and you can buy them just like in normal shops. There will be a devil beggar and a beggar on the far right of the long room, along with a blood donation station.

There is no Touhou heart, I was referring to the new Mom's heart battle and the bullet-hell it brings. But this is nothing compared to the new Isaac fight. So many tears ;~; Even his final phase is more difficult now, he is not stationary anymore and learned some new tricks...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/545261319422077295/160BE8AF0A26B06F91371F0125DFC2BE0499DD5C/ I was close... :(

Anyone want to share some cool Seeds?

KLMT 1QEL (IF you get a devil room on the second floor and enter the curse room on the 3rd floor you can become guppy)

7WJ9 AKM7 (Cant remember what was so special about that one but i guess it was cool enought that i wrote it down)

9KYM ENWF (OP as all hell you can get Demon Bum, Contact from Below and more before Depths 1 and there you can get the Ludo)

Erm hello, sorry for being a beggar but here goes. I'm not sure how that steam share games thing works, but if it works the way i think it does, can a kind person share with me Rebirth, and I would share any game from my steam library. 

Yepp, I spend all the spare time I have on Rebirth :razz: 30 It's not a guaranteed Golden God unlock though, but it sure helps... Besides, Cobaltstreak and Richard Hammer are streaming Rebirth together for 2 weeks straight!

How does that work in Rebirth?

I don't know the exact trigger but when I got it I killed the new final boss in the new level. I also:

- Unlocked all characters (well, except the super secret one)

- Beaten the Devil, Isaac and ???

- Got 15/16 endings

- Got 98 secrets

- Unlocked all alternative floors

OH GOD

Destroyed the debul in 10 seconds.

Best Judas run ever: guppy, cricket's head, devil boy and more.

Yes, I had to survive with one heart for some floors, but when I became Guppy everything became AWESOME.

...too bad I jumped into the chest without writing the seed -_-

Unlocked the negative or something

Beat **** like 6 times already with maggie, azazel, and ??? 

How long till I can get to the chest? I wanna do Cathedral runs and Chest runs at the same time

After you've gotten access to the Cathedral, beat Isaac 6 times or so (your savefile should show the progress like it did with the negative) and you'll unlock the polaroid. Then, just like in BoI, pick up the Polaroid from the first Mom fight and beat Isaac, then get into the Chest.

I also just beaten the final final boss of Rebirth, on hard mode nontheless :) It unlocks the 16th ending and changes the save file image... No achievement though :( Time to beat every final boss on hardmode with the remaining characters!

Surprisingly, I hadn't had a chance to play Binding of Isaac until the Rebirth release on PS4 recently. It's a wonderfully crafted game and is incredibly fun. Highly recommended; I'm glad you guys and gals enjoyed the game too :)

Surprisingly, I hadn't had a chance to play Binding of Isaac until the Rebirth release on PS4 recently. It's a wonderfully crafted game and is incredibly fun. Highly recommended; I'm glad you guys and gals enjoyed the game too :-)

and considering it doesn't have mouse support (booo) it's just as good on console as it is on PC!

I beat the boss of the room after sheol!

Good job!

Apparently the "Dead Boy" achievement is still bugged (beat The Chest or the post Sheol equivelent without taking damage), since I just completed the room after Sheol without taking damage, and I didn't get the achievement. :( Damn it...

Archived