The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Sooo whats the worst item you found so far?

even if you take

I got Soy Milk while having Monstros Lung and Blood Cloth it seems like the dmg up from Bloodcloth still applies even if you take Soy Milk but still its not a very good item to take late in a run but i can see soy milk being great with a bunch of tear effects like Common Cold or Burning Shots

Another somewhat awefull item is the Anti-Gravity tears. Got those while being on an Azazel run and got Quad Shot earlier on so my firerate was pretty bad and once i was at the Womb i was screwed cause this combo makes it impossible to hit the leeches (they just fly right through it and maybe take 1 hit from the entire blast) so when i enterd a room full of them i said GG and tried to kill as many as possible before i died

Is it shadow Judas? I got the Judas' Revenge item from the devil room and respawned, when I died, as Shadow Judas with 2 black hearts. Though, when I died, it showed Lazarus as the name.

Nope! You can actually select the super secret character from the character select screen after you unlock it.. I'll spoil the super secret character right now, and tease how to unlock it. If you do not want to get one of the biggest spoilers from Rebirth, do not check the spoiler tag. You have been warned.

The super secret character is called "The Lost". You unlock it in a very interesting way, it's almost a kind of ritual suicide... 

post-205351-0-11211500-1415539166_thumb.

And no, there's more to it than what you might see on the screenshot above.

post-205351-0-44239000-1415539247_thumb.

This is what it looks like in game. The Lost has 0 hearts and cannot gain any hp either. One hit and you die. Though on the flipside, all devil deals are free and you have flight. There are achievements for killing all the final bosses aswell. Good luck with that...

Kind of sucks that people looked in the game files instead of solving the puzzle

Beat 

the lamb
for the first time today, a dice room saved me

It gave me dr fetus and poison bombs and damage resistance items and I picked up polyphemus earlier so I was able to one shot all bosses except the final ones

Kind of sucks that people looked in the game files instead of solving the puzzle

Yeah, it's lame :/ Last time I checked before it got too late for me, the puzzle pieces were still found and peoplefound out what was on the pieces. Then I checked the progress in the morning, no puzzles were completed but the sollution was there already... Could have been a DS closed beta-esque puzzle with things to do both in game and outside of the game, like the secret web page with the world "seeds" which had wooden and stone walls in it, build in a 3x3 square. You could use those with the M A and X letter grids to get a letter, which in turn formed a bit.ly/ adress.

Regardless, there should still be a few more secrets in the game that no one has discovered yet(due to lack of Platinum God achievements obtained). Bugged achievements like Dead Boy aren't helping either. 

Nope! You can actually select the super secret character from the character select screen after you unlock it.. I'll spoil the super secret character right now, and tease how to unlock it. If you do not want to get one of the biggest spoilers from Rebirth, do not check the spoiler tag. You have been warned.

The super secret character is called "The Lost". You unlock it in a very interesting way, it's almost a kind of ritual suicide... 

attachicon.gif2014-11-09_00004.jpg

And no, there's more to it than what you might see on the screenshot above.

attachicon.gif2014-11-09_00005.jpg

This is what it looks like in game. The Lost has 0 hearts and cannot gain any hp either. One hit and you die. Though on the flipside, all devil deals are free and you have flight. There are achievements for killing all the final bosses aswell. Good luck with that...

I unlocked it as well :grin:

WE ARE THE 0.22%!

6pUx5HV.png

AfiBWnA.jpgqFUCHxz.jpg3kf4gZa.jpg

So compared to other i am a tad slow and just got to the new Post Sheol content.

Also found some new rather akward items like Guillotine that however has a great synergy with Gnawed Leaf

Also if your playing as Azazel never pick up Technology cause it overwrites his main attack (got it by accident when i had the curse that makes all Items ?)

Also became guppy and Lord of the Flys in the same run probably now gotta try and get a kill of both Blue Baby and the new post Sheol boss before tackling the even harder stuff

Also if your playing as Azazel never pick up Technology cause it overwrites his main attack (got it by accident when i had the curse that makes all Items ?)

Luckily, however, it is alright to pick up Technology 2. You'll shoot technology and charge the main attack at the same time. I just got it recently. It does, however, serve as a damage down, so my damage wasn't the best. I had mixed feelings about the combo.

And can we talk, for a moment, about the computer savvy challenge? I had so much fun with it. It was amazing.

What are the requirements for Golden God?

I'm sorry for this but @Spazmatic

copy pasterino time!

I don't know the exact trigger but when I got it (Golden God) I killed the new final boss in the new level. I also:

- Unlocked all characters (well, except the super secret one)

- Beaten the Devil, Isaac and ???

- Got 15/16 endings

- Got 98 secrets

- Unlocked all alternative floors

I'm proud to have achieved something really difficult. Beaten the semi-spoiled new boss with the secret character. On hardmode. The clenches were real......

post-205351-0-42706100-1415578128_thumb.

Archived